60

*heyo, sorry I haven't been like so active, I'm very very busy- which I wish I wasn't, because I really enjoy writing this book- so I'm so sorry. I hope you enjoy the chapter though!*

* Y/n's POV *

I woke up the next morning.
The sun was, very, very, bright. I fluttered my eyes open, feeling the need to shut them again. But, just glanced at Wilbur, next to me. I put my hand on his cheek gently so that he wouldn't wake up, and I rubbed his cheek in a circular motion with my thumb.
I closed my eyes, letting myself relax before having another full day ahead of me. I wanted to get my song done today, I've been working on it since that one stream happened, the one with the subgoal- and if we hit it Wilbur and I had to kiss or whatever.
I felt his hand touch the back of mine softly.
He lifted my hand off of his cheek, and put my arm over his shoulder. He sunk into our hugging position and rubbed my back softly.
He kissed my shoulder repeatedly, I'm guessing waiting for me to wake up, or say something.
"Hi." I said, opening my eyes a little.
He sighed, "go back to sleep, sunshine."
"Why?"
"Because." He replied.
... uhhh.. that doesn't really give me an answer?-
"I want to lay with you, longer." He explained.
I giggled at his explanation. To be honest, I wanted to lay with him as well.
"Okay?- so shh. No more speaking. Just sleep." He said, yawning.
I laughed a little, "okay, okay." I agreed.
I kept my leg over his side, he rubbed my back under my shirt and scratched slower as time went on as he began to fall asleep once again.
I was also falling asleep, to be fair.

* Tommy's POV *

"So.. yeah, yeah. That's what's been bothering me." I told Tubbo, as we sat on the couch in the living room.
"Oh. W-well did you tell Wilbur? He can most likely help support you with this. Since, we can't really get rid of it." Tubbo replied.
"I have, and he knows. He told me to tell him if this person texts me again."
"And have you told him..?" Tubbo questioned.
"Well- no." I said, "but hear me out!- I am kind of afraid of what will come over Wilbur if I tell him."
...
"What do you mean?"
...
"Well, I guess- I don't really want Wilbur going around, or heck- even going to Carter or anything ever. Especially to ask about the person who's texting me." I explained.
"Oh. Yeah, to be honest- I think Y/n would freak out if Wilbur ever went to go see Carter or something. I mean hey, you've known Y/n longest- how do you think they would react?" Tubbo asked.
I thought for a moment, "No, no. They'd be furious." I laughed.
"Really??"
"Yeah! I mean, Y/n doesn't want Wilbur to go off 'getting hurt' for them. And Y/n would be just- so mad." I predicted? Not sure what I explained- but eh.
"I've been wondering. Is Wilbur going to confront Carter any time soon? Will it ever happen?"
"Honestly, it's what's wanted. He wants to give Carter a piece of his mind or whatever, but also- we have to remember that it isn't needed. If we just left Carter alone for a while- maybe Carter would come here and we could settle it with Sapnap and Dream around." I said.
"Oh yeah! They're both scary looking." Tubbo laughed.
I laughed as well. "To be honest, Will's also pretty scary."
"So- back then, did Y/n ever like show any signs? Like anything? And did you spend a lot of time together?" Tubbo asked.
"Oh yea, Y/n told me about a little, not everything because I'm assuming it got worse as they got older. And, I mean- not the BOYFRIEND part. They didn't tell me about that. I just thought it was a dream they had- we were younger- so bare with me. And yeah, we hung out almost everyday, when we could." I replied, I liked talking about Y/n and I's old stories. They make me realize how much I've hung out with them, and seeing them grow this far into a wonderful person who loves someone who's basically my brother is just, cool. Strange? Yes. But cool.
"So... basically, you thought this was just a dream they had? When they told you?" Tubbo questioned.
"I mean, it was all so- in the moment. So yeah. They didn't say it wasn't a dream. They didn't even tell me the worst things. In fact, Tubbo- we all don't even know everything that happened." I tried to explain.
"True, true." He agreed.
We sat, just thinking. I'm not exactly sure about what, but mostly just processing.
"Hey! On a good note- well- uh note, uh, so about Ranboo.." Tubbo began.
"Oh not that prick." I sighed.
"Oh shut up. Where is he sleeping? I mean, like- we have a guest room that we have never used. But it's filled with storage stuff." Tubbo said.
"Yeah, yeah. On a serious note, maybe we should spend some time cleaning that out for him." I agreed.
Tubbo went upstairs quietly to grab his speaker so we could listen to music as we cleaned. We decided to let Wilbur and Y/n sleep, they might be tired. Not sure.
We went into the room and started to go through things, trying to figure out what to keep and what not.
"Tommy." Tubbo called from across the room.
"Hm?" I replied.
"I cannot believe we've only been living here for a few months." Tubbo said.
"Oh yeah. It seems like we've been living here for years." I laughed.
"Yeah, like one or two."
I nodded my head in agreement. I mean, I honestly think it's because we're all so close that it just feels like- we're all- I don't know. Honestly, just because we're close.
I went through this one box, we literally needed nothing from it. And I have no idea why we kept it. I put it by the door so we can get rid of it.
Tubbo was looking at a picture of all of us together. I walked over to him.
"Wait!" Tubbo yelled.
"What?!"
"If Y/n and Wilbur ever have kids, will we be uncles?!" He smiled and whipped his head to look at me.
"Where did that come from?" I laughed.
"I don't know. I just was looking at them in the picture." He laughed.
"I mean, I guess? I'd say we would be." I shrugged.
He smiled wide, and put his hand on his chest. "Oh my gosh!" He said with excitement.
We laughed.
"I could be an uncle! Well- I have siblings too- forget them. I CAN BE AN UNCLE!" He yelled in excitement.
"Eh..." I said, realizing something.
"What? Are you having mOoD sWiNgs today?" Tubbo asked, sighing.
"No. Tubbo- y/n and Wilbur would have to- well they would have to do the- well, sex. Tubbo they'll have to sex." I explained.
"They'll have to sex?"
"They'll have to sex." I repeated, letting out a disgusted sigh.
I gagged at the word. I hate the word. Ever since I wrote 'how to sex' I'm traumatized honestly.
I moved on from that topic and then realized something.
"Ayup."
"What?" Tubbo replied.
"Okay, so- weird thing. But I just realized that- well I think every time you and Y/n are alone, something bad happens." I pointed out.
Tubbo looked a little disappointed.
"Not in a bad- way? But, no. No. That wasn't meant to come off as bad. I was just- analyzing." I tried to explain.
"I know, I'm just messing with you." Tubbo shrugged. He put this huge pile of things by the door. "I've kind of taken note of it, as well."
We both thought. I mean, the abduction, with Tubbo. The car accident, with Tubbo.
"Does it have anything to do with me?" Tubbo asked.
...
Does it?
...
"No, no. It doesn't have anything to do with us." I said, trying to calm myself down as well.
"Yeah- but, we're not on Carter's side. We're on Y/n and Wilbur's. So automatically, he's against us." Tubbo made a valid point.
I clicked my tongue in agreement.
So, maybe the reason why that person is texting me, is because they have something against us. They might be mad that Y/n still doesn't love Carter, and for the record- will never love him again. So, fuck off Carter. Literally fuck off. Go get a life, don't get a partner because you don't deserve anyone. Uhh, I really hope he just dies alone honestly. I hope all of his friends leave him, I hope he goes to jail or some shit as well. I hope he regrets this all, and I hope he uh- well I hope he never sees any of us again.
"So, we should also try and clean the basement today or tomorrow as well." Tubbo said, snapping me out of my badass thoughts. If- that even makes sense.
"Yeah, yeah." I agreed.
We cleaned most of the room, we decided to clean the rest tomorrow. Considering we have nothing to do, again.
We are actually kind of boring people, I mean we haven't been anywhere like- that fun in a while. Maybe we could go camping, or- or to Disney world, or to America at one point. I know that Karl wanted Mr. Beast, Chandler, and Chris to come here at one point, but I'm not sure if that's happening. I don't know, I just feel like we haven't been going out to places. And that's fine? I'm really confused.
"Are they still sleeping?" Tubbo asked as we made our way to the living room to watch Phil's stream.
"I would believe so. Do they go to bed like- really late?" I laughed.
We sat down on the sofa, turning on the stream and fixing the volume.
"I actually think they go to bed pretty early. I don't know, maybe it's a couple thing." Tubbo sighed.
I looked up the stairs, and then back down to look at the TV once more.