6

"We're here!" Wilbur exclaimed.
We all jumped out of the car, sure. I'm tired of course, but my excitement made me feel a bit energetic.
We got all of our stuff out of the car.
"Tommy! Give me that right now!" Tubbo yelled. Tommy stole his suitcase.
"NO BITCH!" Tommy yelled.
Tubbo finally got his suitcase back.
Wilbur opened the door.
"Woah..." I said in awe.
"Wow.." Tubbo added.
We all walked into the house and walked into the kitchen.
"This is such a nice house!" Tubbo smiled.
"It's amazing.." Wilbur said.
"Well guys... I call the biggest room!" Tommy yelled, he ran up the stairs.
Tubbo and I ran after.
"First bedroom you walk into is yours!" Wilbur yelled.
I ran into the bedroom on the right corner.
I turned around..
I got a window seat!!!! LETS GO! I don't even care if I got the smallest room!
"WILL! Tubbo!!" I yelled.
They came running in the room.
"What is it y/n?" Tubbo asked.
"I.. got.. a window seat!! Look at the view!" I exclaimed.
"Ooo! That's so cool!! Y/n.. sorry to break it to you but I have a bigger room then you." Tubbo said.
"Ugh. I have the same sized room as Tommy." Wilbur sighed.
"Did you guys get a bathroom?" I asked.
"Yeah. I did." Wilbur said.
"I didn't.. and I don't think Tommy did either." Tubbo replied.
"HAH! LOSERS!!" Wilbur said.
We all laughed.
Wilbur and Tubbo went out of my room and into their rooms. Tommy's room was across from mine. Rip my sleep schedule. Tubbo's room was right next to mine on the other side of the stairway. Across Tubbo's room was Wilbur's.
I decided I would start unpacking later, it was very early in the morning.
I walked downstairs and explored. The kitchen was so nice! It was so beautiful. The dining room looked like it belonged in a castle. The living room looked like something from the future, but at the same time it looked cozy, it had fake plants, vines, lights, it was absolutely beaming.
I stared at the kitchen for a while.
"Y/n?" Tubbo said from behind me.
"Oh! Hey Tubbo! Wilbur, Tommy." I said.
"Hey! We were just about to go get you. We are going to watch a movie! Like how we watched movies before we moved here? Wanna join?" Wilbur explained.
"Of course!" I answered.
We all sat down on the giant couch.
"Damn this is one nice house." Tommy said.
"Do you like your room?" I asked.
"Bitch I feel like I got the smallest room. So no!" Tommy exclaimed.
"Did you just call y/n a bitch?" Tubbo asked.
"What?!" Tommy said.
"WHAT THE FUCK TOMMY." Wilbur yelled.
"I MEANT IT AS AN EXPRESSION ARSEHOLE I DID NOT CALL THEM A BITCH SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WATCH THE FUCKING MOVIE YA PRICK." Tommy defended himself.
We all laughed once again.
We watched the whole movie. I yawned.
"Aww are you tired?" Tommy asked.
"Yeah.." I replied.
"NO YOUR NOT YOUR NOT TIRED. WE ARE GOING TO GO EXPLORE MORE." Tommy yelled.
"Can we take a picture?" Tubbo asked.
"Sure!" Wilbur said.
"Why not." I replied.
Wilbur and I posed by Tubbo.
"TOMMY GET IN THE FUCKING PICTURE" Wilbur laughed.
"Why?!" Tommy yelled.
It stayed silent. We all stared at him.
"fine." He agreed quietly.
We all smiled. Tubbo snapped the picture.
"Tomorrow we can take another picture of us unpacking? And like announce it?" Tubbo asked.
We all agreed.
"Goodnight guys!" Wilbur said.
"Night bitch" Tommy replied.
"I hope you fall off your bed tommyinnit." Wilbur teased.
Tubbo and I went upstairs and said our good nights.
I went into my room and changed into some pjs. I layed down on my bed that was already set up. We all had beds set up in our house except for Wilbur and Tubbo, they had air mattresses. because some things were furnished.
I laid down and fell asleep.
I heard a lot of screaming, and laughing while I was sleeping.
Then, I heard a pop.
"Y/n? You still awake?" Wilbur asked quietly.
"Hmm? Uh- yeah.." I said tiredly.
"Oh.. I'm sorry, were you sleeping? I'm so sorry.." Wilbur apologized.
"No no, the loud screaming woke me up.. what what that loud noise?" I asked. I sat up to look at Wilbur standing there with a pillow and a blanket.
"It was my air mattress." He answered.
"What? Don't you have to sleep on that? What happened?" I asked.
"Tommy and Tubbo happened." He replied.
"But Tommy has his own bed!" I said.
"I know. They thought it would be funny to jump on the air mattress while I slept, soon later I woke up and it popped." He explained.
We both giggled.
"That's really sad, but why are you in here?" I asked.
"Can I sleep over there?" He asked. He pointed at the window seat.
"Sure, I don't care." I answered. I yawned and laid back down.
"Tubbo is having a 'sleepover' with Tommy so I didn't want to be alone." Will whispered as he put his pillow down for him to lay on it.
"Makes sense. But we live together- why would they have a sleepover?" I asked quietly. I turned over to look at Will.
"I don't know, who knows what goes through their minds." Wilbur answered. He laid down and put his blanket over him.
"Your room is so cold." He told me.
"Yeah I know, it's like Jack Frost came in and iced up the whole room." I laughed quietly.
He laughed and closed his eyes.
"Good night y/n." He said sweetly. His smile faded as he fell deeper into slumber.
"Good night Will." I said back. I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep.
The sun beamed onto my face, I could feel it.
I sighed and opened my eyes. I got out of bed to close the blinds. I checked the time on my phone.
10:23AM.
Okay, not that bad. I looked over at the window seat. Wilbur was not there, his blanket and pillow still laid there. But no Wilbur.
I walked over to my suitcase to get a hoodie and maybe some leggings to wear.
I picked them out and then went into my bathroom to change. I finished getting ready, but I decided not to do my make up today.
I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. The house was full of boxes. Things we ordered from amazon, and things of our own.
I got some iced tea out of the fridge and sat down on one of the island stools.
"Tommy! Give me my IPad back!" Tubbo yelled from the hallway.
"No! I want to see your worlds on Minecraft!" Tommy yelled back.
"Stop fighting! I'm trying to drink my tea!" I yelled.
They both walked towards me.
"How was your sleepover?" I asked.
"It was fine. But TOMMY PUT HIS FOOT IN MY FACE." Tubbo explained.
"Not my fault you decided to sleep at the end of the bed! Ay! Listen, you could have brought your air mattress in but nOooO you wanted to have a sleepover and watch movies instead." Tommy complained.
"Getting the air mattress would be so hard though.." Tubbo whined.
"I could've helped you." I added.
"Oh yeah! How was the sleepover with Will?" Tubbo asked calmly.
"How do you know about that?" I asked.
"We peeked in your room after figuring out that Will was not sleeping. We just wanted to see where he was sleeping because we felt bad." Tubbo explained.
"You felt bad. I'd do it again." Tommy added.
We all laughed.
"Where is Wilbur anyway?" I asked.
"I think he went to go get us all some ice cream to celebrate. He should be back soon." Tubbo told me. He smiled and walked over to the couch and sat down.
"Where did Wilbur sleep?" Tommy asked.
"Uh in the window seat..." I said with hesitation.
"Oh okay, sorry. I forgot. I would have thought he would be in the same bed-" Tommy teased.
I nudged him in the shoulder.
"Tommy! No!" I yelled.
Tommy and Tubbo laughed.
"Wilbur felt left out because he didn't want to be alone so he asked me if he could sleep on the window seat." I explained.
"Okay.." Tommy said.
We all laughed.
I finished my tea and put the cup into the sink. I then walked over to some boxes.
I looked through some of them to see If I could find anything to decorate the living room with.
Vines, nice.
I picked up the vines and some hooks and Tommy and I put them around the living room on the ceiling.
"The ladder's gonna fall!" Tubbo yelled he grabbed ahold of the ladder.
"Thanks dickhead but I can fly so I'm fine." Tommy said.
"What are you in creative mode?" Tubbo asked.
"Yes. Yes I am." Tommy answered.
We all laughed once again.
We finished with the vines. I walked over to another box. Yes! It was one of my boxes. See, when I was packing I mostly just threw everything into boxes. Not even looking what it was.
I dug through the box.
"Oo! Guys my music player, we could use this!" I said. I put it down on the tv stand.
I pulled out a picture frame. Hmm, I wonder if I had something in it before.
I pulled out a stack of pictures.
"Hey! Tommy! Lets go see those pictures!" Tubbo exclaimed.
Tommy and Tubbo stood by me as I shuffled through the pictures.
"And this one was when I was like twelve with my cousin! Nina. She was like my best friend. I haven't seen her in years though." I explained.
"Oh, I'm sorry." Tubbo said.
I smiled. I put the picture off to the side with the others.
"And this one was in middle school, at lunch. Gosh, I wonder how everyone is doing now." I said.
"Their probably enjoying life." Tubbo smiled.
"Or dead." Tommy added.
"Yeah or that." Tubbo replied.
I put the picture off to the side with the others. Last picture!
"And this one was with-" I stopped myself. And froze. My heart began to beat faster.
"This was with.. Carter.." I said with a shaky voice.
"What's that on your face?" Tubbo asked.
He pointed at the bruise on my nose.
I just stared at it. "Um.. it was a bruise from him." I explained softly.
"Oh, y/n.. I'm sorry." Tubbo apologized. He gave me a hug.
"It's okay Tobes.. your didn't know.." I accepted the apology and put the photo down.
It stayed quiet for another moment.
We heard the doorknob of the front door turn.
"I'm home!" Wilbur exclaimed.
He walked in with four jugs of ice cream and set them on the island.
"What are you guys up too?" He asked. He walked over to us.
"Just looking through some of y/n's old things." Tubbo answered.
"Who are these people?" Wilbur asked and smiled. He pointed to them.
"Oh! That's Nina, my cousin. And that's... thats... Carter." I answered.
"What's that on your?-" Wilbur said. He stayed quiet for a few seconds.
He looked up and me. We made eye contact.
"Well! Nice pictures!" Wilbur said as he put the picture down.
"Do you guys want to take a picture? And post it?" Tubbo asked.
We all agreed.
Tubbo put his phone up against a giant box and we all posed by some other boxes.
"What should I caption it?" Tubbo asked.
"Caption it 'I wonder what the surprise is..'" Tommy answered.
"That's a good idea!" Tubbo exclaimed.
"Or you could caption it 'hey guys... Hey guys!!" Wilbur suggested.
"That's good too!" Tubbo exclaimed.

*Tubbo's Tweet*
I wonder what the surprise is..
*pretend there is a picture of y/n, Wilbur, Tommy, and Tubbo all by a bunch of boxes in their new home.*

"Okay! Posted..." Tubbo said.
We all laughed and checked some early replies.

*Quackity's Reply*
WHAT?! AND YOU DIDNT INVITE ME?!!

*Karl's reply*
WHATTTTTT YOOOO

*Dream's reply*
OH MY GOSH GUYS!

We all laughed at the replies. Everyone was so happy for us. The feeling of seeing Carter soon faded away. I felt safe with them.
I looked in the groupchat.

Dream
GUYS! That's so cool!"

George
I'm so happy for you guys!! How is it? When did you move?

Will
We moved early this morning like at 6am

Tommy
I hated it. It was hell. And the fact that Tubbo was in my room all night made it worse

Karl
Oh yeah Tommy how's it like living with a girl?

Quackity
Is it nice? Hmmm????

You
Guys I'm literally in the groupchat and to answer your question, Tommy hates it

Tommy
It's true I very much hate it

Sapnap
Wait you and Tubbo share a room?

Wilbur
No they don't they wanted to have a sleepover.

Tubbo
Well you had a sleepover with y/n

We all stopped.
We glared are Tubbo.
"Oh... uh. Sorry-" Tubbo apologized. But it was to late.

Sapnap
WHAT?!!

Quackity
What were you guys doing in there?

Karl
😂😳🤫I'm not here..

George
Explain!

Will
Relax. I just slept on the cool window seat. She slept in her bed across the room. Nothing more

Sapnap
Is this true y/n?

You
Maybe. Yeah it is lol

Sapnap
Maybe?!?!?!

Quackity
Oh

Karl
😳🤚 I'm not here

Schatt
I bet you did something weird

Will
GUYS STOP WE DIDNT DO ANYTHING

Tubbo
Yeah and if they did we would've been able to hear it

Sapnap
WTF

George
EEW

"WHAT?!" Will yelled.
"What?!! We would be able to!!" Tommy said.

Karl
🤪🤪🤚🤚 awkward

We stopped texting the group chat.
"Tubbo!" Will said.
"Sorry! Sorry!" Tubbo apologized.
"Anyways, I got ice cream and it's melting! So hurry!" Wilbur exclaimed.
We all ran to the kitchen and grabbed the first ice cream we saw.
I got basic Vanilla ice cream.. Wilbur got chocolate, Tubbo got cookie dough and Tommy also got chocolate.
We all ate our ice creams and messed around with each other. My nose was covered in ice cream.
We all decided to go swimming after we were finished...

{} I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Go eat and drink something! <3 {}