65

I wake up with a horrible headache, feeling the arms of my lover wrapped around me softly.
"Love?" I call out, yawning.
"Yessss?"
"Just checking if you were up." I say, sliding away slightly.
"Babe?"
"Hm?"
"Are you.. okay? I'm sorry, for um, my behavior last night. I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable, and I'm sorry that you had to deal with it. It was uncalled for, and I appreciate the help."
I turn around, quickly kissing his cheek, "it's okay baby."
"Not.. really. And, are you okay?"
"I'm okay."
"....are you sure?"
I exhale, tapping his shoulder twice and closing my eyes again, laying my head on a pillow.
"what's wrong? Im here."
"I know you are, it's just- a strange thing to talk about."
He places his hand on my cheek, gently, caressing it and rubbing it with his thumb. "take your time."
I open my eyes, looking at him looking at me. "Um, I just- I'm just questioning, a lot. Not our relationship, obviously-"
"I know. I wasn't worried." He chuckles, continuing to caress my cheek.
"-but um, just a lot of things that happened in the past, and conversations, and events. I'm just, confused right now."
He nods, "alright, alright. That's okay. Just know you can talk to me about anything. I'm here. I love you, more than anything. And I won't judge you."
I kiss his cheek. Sitting up, I stay silent for a moment. "Actually, um, Will.."
"Yes, love?" He sits up, stretching his arms and then putting one around my lower back.
"..I think I'm ready."
He tilts his head, "for?"
I look at him, positioning myself to face him completely, I look down before looking up again. "I think I'm ready to tell you some things.. that happened."
...
He grabbed my hand, putting his other hand on top of mine. "Are you sure?"
I nod. "Is that okay?"
"Of course. I'm listening. Okay?" He looks at me, rubbing my cheek a little before kissing my forehead.
"Okay, um.."

*time skip.*

Today, Ranboo was going to get here. Finally. Tubbo and Tommy were both on there way to get him, then bring him back. Which, was very exciting.
They were almost home, Wilbur and I were preparing some very basic grilled cheeses.
"Oh, baby," Wilbur got my attention, "Quackity suggested we went camping. Thoughts?"
I thought for a moment, then shrugged, "never been."
"...what."
"...what?"
"Youve never been camping??" He exclaimed, his eyes were wide as he let out an unbelieved exhale.
"Well- okay- once. I've been twice with Tommy. But it was when I was younger. And then with.. Chris and Nina and a few others that other time." I chuckled, feeling myself get a little sad.
"That sounds fun." he hugged me, kissing my cheek, "well, we're definitely going. A new experience. It's like an hour or two away, so it could be like a road trip too." He stated, pointing his pointer finger to the ceiling, then continuing the last grilled cheese.
"NoW tHat intErStA—"
"No." Wilbur stopped me then and there.
Soon after, They got home. I heard the front door open, joy waved through my body like a bolt.
I ran out of the kitchen as Wilbur laughed at me, I embraced Ranboo in warm hug.
"Hi." He said, laughing.
"Hi." I replied, I looked at him, excuse me, I meant up at him. Was he taller than Wilbur?- wait, hold on-
Tommy quickly yelled for Wilbur, Wilbur came in, hugging Ranboo quickly then sighing.
"Will.. is he?" I said.
"No, no way." He said, "he's not-"
Tubbo gasped, "he's taller than you!"
"No!" Wilbur said.
"I think he is." I said, crossing my arms and beginning to walk to the living room.
Wilbur put his arm around my waist and pulled me back, gripping my hips and looking at me, "woah woah woah. Agree with me. He is not taller."
"Sorry not sorry." Ranboo said quickly, Tommy took his bag and through it against the wall.
"What the heck?!" Ranboo yelled, "that could've had a laptop in it."
"But it didn't."
"But it could've," Ranboo and Tommy kept saying, over and over again.
"Can we get something to eat?" He laughed, changing the subject.
"Oo, yeah, we made grilled cheeses. Their in the kitchen." I smiled, pointing towards the island.
"Yesss!" Tubbo ran in, grabbing a plate. Tommy pushed Ranboo in, almost breaking two plates.
What's with Tommy and breaking plates?
I picked up Ranboo's bag by the wall, taking a singular step before I heard something break.
"...TOMMY!" I yelled, groaning and setting Ranboo's bag down. I run into the kitchen. Wilbur followed, he sighed.
A vase broke. Not a plate this time, and Tommy, did in fact break it.
"Tommy.." I walk over to the vase, "you are seri—" I see a small, paper? Rolled up. I slowly slide it into my hands, and read it in my head.