63

*Y/n's POV*

I yawned as I woke up. I felt the hands of my world wrapped around me. The air felt fresh. I opened my eyes.
I saw him. He slept peacefully next to me, he was still so pretty even sleeping. I rubbed his cheek with my thumb and admired his face, his nose, his gorgeous eyelashes, and his perfect lips.
I got up slowly, trying my best to not wake him. I got off the bed, and made my way to my room. I went into the bathroom and got a shower, I styled my hair, brushed my teeth, etc. I then got dressed for the day.
I wanted to go live today, I haven't been live in a day or two so I figured I could. Speaking of live, Ranboo is coming soon. Which is super exciting.
"Y/N!" Tommy screamed.
I walked out of my room and halfway down the stairs. "Yes?"
"Is Wilbur awake?"
"No, why? Well- the last time I checked he wasn't."
"I wanted to invite everyone over today to do a stream, like a challenge stream maybe."
"That's actually a really good idea, I wanted to go live today so, that'd be nice."
"Wanna do it on yours?" He questioned.
"No, no. We can on yours." I laughed. "You suggested to do this, so yours."
He laughed as well. "Well, tell me when Wilbur wakes." He sighed. "He better be awake in the next ten minutes or I will wake him, by the way."
"Oh god." I laughed.
I ran back up the stairs and into Wilbur's room. I turned around and bumped into him.
I inhaled sharply, "Sorry!"
"Oh, good afternoon darling." He greeted me. He held a shirt in his hands, about to put it on.
"Good afternoon. What was I gonna?- Hold on." I thought for a moment, what did I come up here to do again? Oh yeah! "So, Tommy wants to do this stream today—"
He cut me off with a kiss. "Okay, you may continue." He giggled.
"Yeah, yeah- okay and he wanted to invite everyone over to do it. If their free, that is." I explained.
He put his shirt on, "Ok, we can do that. Have the boys eaten yet?"
"Uh, I'm not sure. I can ask." I told him. I turned around and took a step.
His hand took mine and pulled me back to him. "Woahhhh, wait."
"What?"
"I love you." He put his hand on my cheek and tilted his head slightly.
"I love you too." I smiled.
"Have you eaten yet?"
"Uh, not yet. But I will." I replied.
"Yeah okay. I'll make something." He held my hands, then let go. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where they were.
"Hey." I stated, trying to catch my breath. "Have you two eaten today?" I asked.
"Yeah. Leftover pizza." Tubbo replied. He seemed to be on the phone with someone.
"Okay, good. Are you still hungry?" I asked.
"Eh." Tubbo said, tapping something on his phone.
"... I'm waiting for an answer."
"Eh."
"Eh is not an answer." I laughed.
"Not really."
I facepalmed. I made my way out of the kitchen and slammed myself into a wall on accident.
"STUPID WALL." I yelled. "excuse you."
I heard Tubbo and Tommy laughing from the kitchen.
"Oh you think that's funny? REALLY?"
"Yeah!" Tommy yelled.
I sighed. I walked into the living room, I heard a noise coming from the tv.
"Will.." I mumbled. I felt my hands begin to shake at the slightest, my legs got weak as I saw the gray flickering screen. "Will!" I yelled.
I heard him come down the stairs. "Yes, my love?" He smiled. He looked up. His smile disappeared.
Tommy and Tubbo came in right after, then freezing at the doorway.
"No." Wilbur whispered to himself, he walked over to the tv and unplugged it completely. He stood there in silence, taking a few breaths.
"Wait, I thought you told him to stop?" Tommy said, confused.
"I did tell him to stop." Wilbur stated, he clenched his fists slightly, then crossed his arms. "And I thought I made it very clear." He turned around to face us.
"It could just be the tv glitching." Tubbo tried to make light of the situation.
Tommy looked at him with an 'eh' face. Ranboo, was still on call with Tubbo. So, they both walked out of the room.
"are you okay?" Wilbur walked towards me.
My eyes wandered around, picking up tiny details of things. I never really noticed that the poster up there was Hamilton. How did I not notice that?
"My love, talk to me. You alright?" He asked as he placed his hand on my cheek, which caused me to look up at him.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't know." I chuckled, I rested my hand on his.
"Take your time. What's bothering you?"
"Um, everything? Sorry. I just feel, off. Not like a 'hey I don't feel safe' kind of way but a 'hey I feel weird'" I tried to explain.
He nodded as I spoke, trying his best to understand. "okay."
"And that was just weird timing, and everything's just weird and it's all happening so fast." I got a little ahead of myself.
He put arm around my lower back, holding me close to him. "I understand what your saying. Come here." He said.
He hugged me. I hugged him back.
"We can take things slower. All of us. I kind of feel the same way if I'm being honest. Just yesterday, I faced the person I hate most in this world." He said. He let go of the hug so he could look at me.
"Wilbur. Are you okay?" I asked. "From yesterday. I've been, well I've been worried. Almost worried sick. I still can't believe you did that for me, and other things but-"
"Im suprised you can't believe that," He cut me off. "I'd do anything for you. And everything. Except for liking ant eaters."
We both laughed. We both looked at each other for a couple moments.
"I'm okay. I just- I really thought I was clear when I told him to never," he looked at me once again, "mess with you again."
"I still haven't thanked you for that, have I?" I squinted my eyes.
"My love," he scoffed, "that's not important."
"what? Not important?- that meant.." I began, "that meant so much to me."
He smiled faintly. "Yes! So breaking his nose was somewhat worth it!" He lifted his fist and laughed.
I laughed as well.
"I didn't know you could break a nose."
"I didn't either." He replied.
We both tried to brush it off and ignore the worry of the tv being put back to that static screen. I'm still wondering how Carter can even do that. Like what? He never was the technology type of person.
Wilbur made breakfast for us all, even though Tommy and Tubbo already had something they ate anyway.
I went into my room for a short while working on my new song. I was really nervous to post it because it could start rumors on who it's about. Even though, Wilbur has made songs about me before- he's also done that E-girl series.
I thought calling the song 'Cloud 9' would be a good idea. I've been working on this for a little while now, and I'm just now realizing that my hard work on this is ending once I publish it. At least the weight of this could be put off my shoulders. Well, unless there's drama with rumors. Hopefully not though.
I heard the doorbell ring. I was confused for a moment, I forgot we even had a doorbell. Woops.
I walked down the stairs to see all of our friends walking in. Wilbur ran down the stairs and stopped behind me.
"I see Tommy already invited everyone over." He said, he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me.
"Yeah.. I was not expecting this." I laughed.
"I wasn't either, but their our friends." He tilted my head to his and kissed me.
"Woah! Woah! Get a room." Quackity yelled at us with his hands up.
"We have a room." Wilbur smirked.
"Oh my gosh." I smacked his arm, he laughed at me as I walked into the living room with everyone else.
"Okay. So lemme explain what's going on today." Tommy began, "so we're going to stream a truth or dare thing."
I sighed, Tubbo facepalmed, and everyone else cheered. Wilbur looked at me from the other side of the room, he leaned on the wall. He smirked slightly at me and then looked back at Tommy. I slowly looked at Tommy as well.
"And everyone's up to this?" Tommy asked.
There were different variations of 'yes' which settled it. We would be having a truth or dare stream today.
About an hour later, we had everything set up. Tommy was about to hit the 'go live' and he did. Already, fans were freaking out. I actually don't think they've seen our living room if I'm correct.