44

( before this begins, TW.. it will talk about Rape, abuse, and possibly more? )

* Your POV *

I woke up, Wilbur still next to me. He's definitely sleeping. I rest my eyes as I wait for him to wake up.
A few moments pass.
I hear him yawn. "Ah.. Goodmorning sunshine." He says.
"Goodmorning.." I say back, I also yawn.
"So, how is my beautiful girlfriend?" He asks, he slides his way up to face me completely.
"They're tired." I giggle.
"I can tell."
Wilbur's phone starts ringing. It's a random number.
"My mom got a new phone yesterday. Maybe it's her?" He picks up the phone. "Hello?"
...
"Uh.. yeah this is him."
...
"Tomorrow?"
...
"Um.. give me a moment."
...
Wilbur turns over to me and mutes himself. "So, this talk show wants us to go on it.. for our song." He explains.
"What?!"
"Yeah, um.. wanna go?" He asks.
"When is it?"
"It's tomorrow. So we'll have to drive down there kind of early. But everyone can come." He said.
"Um.." I think for a moment. "Okay." I agree.
Wilbur talks to them a little longer and then hangs up.
"That was random." He said.
I laughed, "it really was."
We both go downstairs. Seeing everyone in the living room.
"So, how did you two sleep?" Sapnap smirked.
"We slept well. Thank you." I replied.
He sighed.
"Okay, so I got a call this morning. And it wants Y/n and I to go on this talk show. In the morning. They said you all could come. Do you want to?" Wilbur explained.
"Yeah!"
"POGG YEAH!"
"Um- guys." Dream says.
We all look at him. "Oh yeahhh.." I say.
"You could sit behind us, so it doesn't seem like your with us." Sapnap suggests.
Dream sighs. He thinks about it for a moment. Then he agrees.
I get a call, I pick my phone out of my pocket. It's Carter.
I groan. Wilbur looks at me and then my phone. "Not this prick again." He says.
I accidentally answer.
"Hey, doll. We need to talk." Carter says in his messed up voice.
I freeze a little. "A-about what?" I say.
...
"It's your mom." He says seriously.
I pause.. "what about her." I say quickly.
"Y/n." He says.
"What?"
"She wants you back home."
I take a few deep breaths. "Don't you want me back there too..? Why are you telling me about this?" I ask.
"She's dragging me into it!"
"And like I would help you!"
"I'll drive over to your house, and bring the fucking pills! Don't test me! I already have enough on my mother fucking record! I don't need this as well."
I take another shaky breath, everyone around me stays quiet as I talk to him. They all look worried as they see me shaking. I can only hear what he's saying.
"I'm an adult. I can take care of myself." I say.
"No you fucking can't. You are in love with a guy who isn't your fucking soulmate, Y/n. I'm your soulmate. I want to protect you."
"Protect me from what?!"
"People like him!"
"The only person I need to be protected from, is you." I tell him.
"So, what is it. What's he have that I don't." He says.
I pace around the living room.
"He provides me actual love, he's respectful, responsible-"
"So fucking you wasn't actual love." He says.
I hang up immediately.
"What's going on?" Sapnap asks.
"My mom- she's.. looking for me." I tell them.
"And Carter?" Karl adds.
"Being a fucking bitch just like he always was." I sigh. I put my phone back in my pocket.
I then get a call from my mom. I pull my phone out, I check my notifs, 12 missed calls while I was on call with Carter? Holy.. I show everyone the contact. "Do I answer?" I say.
"Whatever you feel like doing.." Quackity says, he sits down on the couch.
"Oh my god! You answered!" She exclaimed.
"Hello, Kathleen." I say.
"Where are you? Tell me this instant. I have been holding off looking for you for MONTHS. And you haven't come back. You were serious when you said you were moving out."
"Oh- um. We're way past that now." I say.
I hear her fake cries. "Come back.. I don't want to die alone."
"Are you having a crisis. Like- Kath, I'm not coming back. I won't ever be coming back." I tell her.
She took a quick breath. "Is this why you broke up with Carter? That sweet boy?" She asked.
I lost my temper. "He raped me!" I yelled. I ran into the dining room and slammed the door.
"It was a part, the family business."
"WHAT FUCKING FAMILY BUSINESS? I DIDNT SIGN ANYTHING."
"But I did for you! And your supposed to have a happy life with Carter!" She yells.
"But I'm not! I love someone else! I don't ever want to see you two ever again. Bitches." I say.
"Y/n."
"You know what he did to me. You know! And you don't care!-"
"Y/n-"
"You don't even listen when I try to fucking tell you! I hate you!"
"Y/N-!" She screams. "I know he raped you. But you have to be with him. And when you are with him, he'll do the same thing every night. You know that. I was trying to brace you for that."
I felt tears in my eyes.
"And, I'm only trying to help you create a family."
I sniffle. "What the fuck!" I yell.
"You won't ever find true love. We tried to help, but you are an awful person. You don't care about your own family."
"I have found true love. Without your fucking help. And I do care about a part of my family. Kathleen, from now on- stay out of my life. Or I'll get a fucking restraining order." I stick up for myself.
She sighs, "I hope once Carter gets his hands on you again he-"
I hang up on her. I set my phone on the table and drop to the floor. Leaning up against the wall. My hands shaking uncontrollably.
It's crazy, how time changes. One moment could be the best and then something bad could happen in the next second.
I sigh, thinking of what to do. Now that my mom isn't looking for me, Im pretty sure Carter won't come. I feel a tear fall down my face. I fucking hate these little bits of 'hey I'm going to kill you' This can't fucking happen. I'm with the people that I love, I'm finally beginning to be okay. And now this? This just- fucking.. drags me back underground.
I hear the door open. I bury my head in my knees. I feel Wilbur sit next to me. I lay on his shoulder.
"I don't want.. Carter to come back.." I state.
"None of us do, my love. Darling, I'm sorry." He says, he rubs my lower back.
"I- Will.." I say. I look over at him.
"Babe.." he replies.
I take a breath. This won't ruin my day. I'm not gonna let some ducking psycho and another- I don't even know ruin my day.
"I-I'm sorry. For causing all of this." I apologize.
"It's not your fault."
"But it was!"
"You were forced to love someone you didn't love. It's not your fault."
"It's my fault for not pushing.. away." I say, he looks over at me slowly. He looks saddened.
"Princess.." he says softly. He pulls me into a hug. He rubs the back of my head. "I will never let him hurt you again. Babe, please. Listen."
I look at him.
"...I love you. He isn't allowed on our property, he doesn't know our twitches, he doesn't know anything like that." Wilbur makes me feel a little better.
I shove my face into his chest, "my.. ugh. You make everything feel better." I smile.
We sit in a hug for a while.
"If I could be there with you then, I would. And I can't sleep sometimes thinking about the pain you've been through. I love you, more than anything." Wilbur says.
I hug him tighter.
We get up and go out, "are you okay?" Karl asks.
"I'm fine. I don't think my mom will be bothering us anymore." I assure them.
"And Carter?"
"Still the prick." Wilbur replies.
We all settle down.
Everyone decides they want to go live. I sit in Wilbur's room, with Wilbur.
*at nighttime.*
We lay down. He cuddles up against me like usual. I squeeze him tightly. He puts on my arm. "You okay?" He asks.
"I need to tell you something." I say quickly.
He scoots up. "Anything."
I take a breath. "I just- the moment I looked into your eyes for the first time, I felt safety within you. I felt a kind heart, with amazing stories and adventures to tell. I saw the person I want to spend my life with. I wouldn't want this any other way. I know that with you with me.. I can feel happy. When you are in my arms like this, at night. I feel a sense of warmth.. and love. I love you.. Will.. more than I could ever love anything." I say.
He stays silent for a moment.
He digs his face into my neck again.