|~| Yuga Aoyama x Fem!Reader |~|

/Title/
Shoppin Till' We Drop

|Disclaimer|
Cross Dressing, Harassment, Profanity

\Requested By\
silky-levi

|POV|
Reader

What better day to spend with your boyfriend than today? It was warm outside, it was sunny, and no clouds! And, even better, today your boyfriend was taking you to the mall! And he wasn't going to let you spend a dime, he was paying!

Yuga was always so cheerful on days like these. He was with his beloved on such an amazing day! Perhaps he could take you for a picnic dinner to watch the sunset? And maybe get you some ice cream?

Hand-in-hand with the sparkling boy, you both walked into the mall. Some people seemed to stare, though it was normal. Yuga was so eye catching with his sparkles!

"Where should we go first?" Yuga asked, looking around. "Your choice!" He looked at you then smiled, excited to just have you with him.

You looked around before leading him down the mall, smiling. "How about {F/Store}? I want to see what they have there!" You looked at Yuga, who's face gave you the all-clear.

This boy was very feminine, who could deny that? Though he surprises you sometimes! He was very comfortable in his own skin. He would often let you use make-up in him, often become your model, and was the best on gossip. He was your boyfriend, even though he was more of that GBFF type. Though, he promised you that his attention was only on you. That was all you needed.

He often got embarrassed if you tried to flirt with him, or kiss him even. He sometimes even got embarrassed by his own romantic outbursts towards you. Though that was just something else to love about him.

When you made it to {F/S} you let his hand go. You lead Yuga around, looking for anything that caught your interest. It could be candles, clothes, jewelry, or even merch of some kind. No matter what it was Yuga looked with you. He even showed you things he thought would be great for you.

Even if it may not be his style, he was very much pleased to just be around you. Today was about you! He was going to spoil you like no other!

When you bought a few things, you both made your way out of the store. Yuga may have bought something too, depending on where you had gone.

"Oh!" You heard Yuga. "That shirt is adorable! It would look great on you!" You followed his gaze to see a mannequin wearing a shirt he seemed to enjoy.

You smiled and nodded. "I like it!" You couldn't help but laugh a little as his eyes twinkled. "I know that look!"

"It is my destiny to bathe you in even more beauty than you have already! That shirt will bring our your beautiful eyes without a doubt!" He matched his way to the store, on a mission. You laughed and followed him, loving his enthusiasm.

As soon as you entered the store you felt a shiver run down your spine. A few guys were in there with some girls. You thought nothing about it, even if they did look over to see you both. While Yuga went to talk to the clerk you looked a some clothes close by.

"Hey," said a cocky toned voice, making you look over. Once of the girls had walked over. She rose an eyebrow and pointed to the hoodie you had looked at. "That's totally not your color. Neither is the shirt your wearing."

You were confused, looking at the girl nervously. "Um... excuse me?"

She pointed to your bag next, her nose scrunching up. "Ew! What's in that bag? None of that suits you!" She put her hands on her hips. "All of these sizes are too small for you! And they'll show too much of your skin! You don't want to look like a slut, do you?"

"I-" you didn't know what to say, she was bold and didn't seem to care about anything you had to say. She pointed to the doorway, which shut you up.

"Take that femboy with you and leave! You probably can't afford any of this stuff anyway, hag!" She spat, which immediately made you cringe.

"Oh darling!"

You turned around, the girl looking over your shoulder. You snorted, slapping a hand over your mouth to see your boyfriend. He was happily wearing the same color the girl said wasn't your color. The crop top he wore also showed his stomach and had thin straps at his shoulders. He wore shorts to add to it, too. He also had some shoes-where did he get those?-that were extremely shiny and sparkly.

The girl's jaw dropped.

"Don't you love my new look?" He looked at you then at the girl. His eyes were filled with deviousness. "Doesn't it bring out my eyes, darling?" He changed up his voice a bit, making sure to sound a feminine as possible.

He no doubt heard everything this girl said. He managed to change within minutes and heard all of it. He was filled with surprises. In his own way he was defending you, in a way-his own way-he was telling you that you were beautiful and nothing about you should change.

The girl turned on her heel and went back to her group. You laughed again, taking Yuga's hand. As soon as the girl left his face was pink.

"I love you so much!" You exclaimed, hugging him tightly. He smiled nervously and hugged back.

"Anything for my little star!" He nervously spoke, shifting. "What do you say we get some food, hm?"

"Gladly." You spoke, mimicking his famed feminine voice. He giggled a little, finding your voice adorable.

He loved you, and he was going to show you in his own little way.

~~~

Word Count:
985

Artist Credit:
Anime Screenshot

Music Credit:
N/A

Published On:
January 10, 2021