|~|Yosetsu Awase x Reader|~|

/Title/
Affection, Give It To Me

|Disclaimer|
Profanity, Cuddling

\Requested By\
Simpio

|POV|
Reader

*You have 5 missed call(s).

*You have 38 text message(s).

*You have 3 voice mail(s).

RING RING RING

You slowly opened your eyes, only just waking up on the Saturday evening. You slept in? Huh, guess you slept like a rock last night!

RING RING RING

You groaned loudly, your phone ringing loudly by your head. You tiredly, and blindly, reached over to your phone. You lifted your phone, charger still inserted, to see the caller ID.

Caller ID: ✨1-B Explosion✨

You sighed and answered the phone. You put it to your ear and yawned loudly, slowly sitting up. Before you could even open your mouth, the temperamental 1-B student beat you too it.

"WHY HAVEN'T YOU ANSWERED ME FOR THE PAST TWO HOURS!?" Screamed the boy. You swore you could hear him somewhere off in the dorms from how loud he was. You sighed heavily and flinched away from the phone, your sensitivity eats triggered.

"I was asleep," you muttered into the phone, wiping the sleep from your eyes. You looked at the time on your phone, seeing how it read '12:45'. "What? Were you worried? If I was needed, Vlad King would have pounded on my door louder than Hound Dog's barking."

"I- No!" The boy exclaimed, sounding a bit offended. Though when both of you were silent for a few moments, the boy spoke again. "Can you come find me when you're done?"

You stiffened a laugh. "Yeah, be there soon." You hung up and stretched. You breathed in the air, humming in delight before exhaling. The sun shone into your room through the {curtained/blinded/clear} window of your balcony.

You got up and went to your closet. You got your outfit and then immediately started to get ready for the day. You got dis your daily hygiene, got dressed, brushed your hair, and finished up. Once you were ready you opened your door and made your way downstairs to find Yosetsu Awase-the 1-B Bakugo as a few liked to say.

He could be temperamental, thought of himself higher than others, and was very confident in his abilities. He got the third highest in villain points, after all. Though, in serious situations he wasn't as short tempered and more serious and reliable. Maybe that's why you liked him? His personality? His eyes? You didn't know, but it's not like you cared.

You turned the corner seeing Manga and Kendo, waving as you passed then. They greeted you as you walked by, the. Returned to their conversation. You smiled a bit when you heard Yosetsu's voice in the lobby.

You turned the corner and saw Yosetsu sitting on the couch talking with the others. Tetsutetsu was walking about something while the boy messed around on his phone. He walked behind the couch to see that he was reading his text messages he sent you.