|~|Imprisoned!Dabi x Pregnant!Reader|~|

/Title/
Bars Can't Hold Us

|Disclaimer|
N/A

\Requested By\
N/A

|POV|
Reader

You took a deep breath as you walked up to the counter. The woman working behind it smiled at you and turned to the computer. "Who are you here for?"

"Dabi," he said meekly. "The villain."

The woman immediately frowned and hesitated. "S-Sure. Can I have you're name?" She quickly types his name into the computer and read the information.

"(Y/N) (L/N)," you said and showed your ID.

"You can wait in the waiting room. He has to be visited behind glass." She explained.

You nodded. "Thank you..."

You took your stuff and faced the ground. You walked to the waiting room in silence. Dabi was allowed a visit from only three people.

You took a deep breath. The police wanted nothing to do with him since he won't cooperate with their questions. And All Might saw nothing but rage inside Dabi. They wouldn't visit him. But here you were.

You hadn't noticed that you he time had passed to a good twenty minutes. You heard the sounds of footsteps nearing the waiting room and you perked up.

A prison guard walked into your view. "(Y/N) (L/N)?" He asked.

You gathered your belongings and nodded. "Yes, that's me."

The guard nodded and gestures for you to follow as he spoke. "If you could please follow me."

You nervously followed the guard. What was Dabi going to say to you? What would he even act like to this sudden appearance?

You took a deep breath to calm your nerves. Though you're heart skipped a beat when the guard opened the visiting room. Dabi was behind thick glass with his hands in a metal box. It looked kind of like what they would put Bakugo's hands in.

Dabi looked up from his lap and met your eyes. His frown turned into a smirk as you walked in and sat down. The guard left and Dabi leaned back in his chair.

"You look amazing," Dabi spoke. "Your cut healed well."

You reached up to your cheek, feeling the scar that was caused on the night of Dabi's capture. Dabi tilted his head a bit as you did.

"Why?" You asked quietly.

Dabi looked confused for a minute before chuckling. "Oh, that? That man right?"

You nodded, not meeting his eyes. "If you didn't attack him... you wouldn't be here. But why did you? I just want to know."

Dabi looked up at the camera watching him. He seemed to think a little bit. Then he returned his gaze to you.

"He had his eyes on my little flame," he said. He watched as your emotionless expression changed to a confused one. "I over heard his conversation about you that night. I don't want to tell you what he said he would do to you, but I couldn't just let him try. I dealt with him. I made sure he wouldn't even try."