|~|Cheating!Dabi x Fem!Reader|~|

/Title/
Why?

|Disclaimer|
Cheating, profanity. angst, rough grabs, triggering minimal abuse/violence

\Requested By\
N/A
❌💔~VILLAIN-TINES DAY 2~💔❌
🎶💔Features Music Above💔🎶

|POV|
Reader

He was never one for relationships, more into a quick hook up perhaps. You knew that more than anything, honestly. Though still, you went for him. You should have thought it over before getting with him.

Thought it over a lot more.

You never minded his criminal intents, never minded he was with the league. You also never minded that he was gone a lot, you knew he was determined to find suitable villains for the league. You also knew the league was like a family, so you never harped or said anything.

Though, you loved him anyway. When he would come to you, he would hold you and talk or not talk at all. Movies, that was the most you both did for a 'date'. Dabi was tired a lot, sore and in pain, though he was also numb where his scars were. You didn't ask for anything, knowing he did enough as it was.

Though, you would think that with the league split up to get heroes off their backs, he would come to you. He hadn't come once, and the monthly split was almost over. Two weeks, that's all you had. Though where was he?

You nervously sat in your chair, looking your phone over. The caller ID haunted you as you thought over your options. Would you be bothering him if you called? Was he on a mission? Looking for recruits? Was he in trouble?

You sighed softly and chose a different caller ID, hovering over the call button. Was Giran even a good idea to call? Wouldn't Shigaraki, or maybe even Atsuhiro or Jin, be a better option? You thought about it, longer than you thought about your choice of being with the criminal.

You took a deep breathe, clicking the green button on the bottom. You clicked the speaker button, placing your phone on the counter in front of you. You began to look for a snack, hoping it would distract you for a moment.

The phone rang a few times, though you weren't worried. Giran was a busy man, almost too busy for his sake. You smiled a little, finding it funny that even with all the work he has, he always makes room for friends. He always answers his friends, even if it isn't as fast a business calls.

As you were thinking, the broker interrupted the chain of ringing.

"Surprised you called so late," the broker joked, the sound of him blowing out smoke ringing through. "What's on your mind? You don't usually call, especially not so late."

Your smile stayed, relieved to hear the broker's voice. His voice was calm, yet tired. You nervously glanced at the clock, realizing it was almost one in the morning. How low have you been sitting there?

"Yeah, sorry to bother you," you spoke sheepishly, warning a soft chuckle from him. "I was... I was just wondering if you've heard from Dabi at all the past two weeks. He hasn't dropped by or anything, and he won't look at his texts."

You grabbed yourself a snack, looking it over before deciding that it would be your midnight prey. You munched on your choice of snack, looking for a drink next.