|~|Villain!Mezo Shoji x Reader|~|

/Title/
For You

|Disclaimer|
Grotesque Mentions, Author's Note At The End

\Requested By\
N/A
🐙💙~VILLAIN-TINES DAY: 7~💙🐙

|POV|
Reader

The man could tear you limb from limb, crush your skull in, and snap you in half all from his bare hands. He could send fear throughout Japan without much effort. Even heroes were scared. The man always knew where you were, the man always knew who, and he always had a plan.

So when you found yourself in the arms of the man, you were confused to hear his gentle voice ask if you were alright. His gentle touch careful not to harm you. And his eyes, almost as soft as his skin, they had a hint of worry and concern.

This wasn't how you thought one of the most wanted criminals would act like. You had no idea that Kraken, the fifth most feared villain in all of Japan, was such a kind soul. It confused you, and he knew that too. There was no act, instead he enjoyed being himself for a moment.

His soft natured way with you won over your heart. Though, he wasn't a feared villain for nothing. You knew who he was as soon as you bumped into him, yet you didn't run.

Kraken, his villain alias, could be terrifying. Tearing human beings apart, breaking them like they were sticks, and leaving a bloody reputation... he warned you about it. Though you knew he would never have you become a victim, and you never are. Sure, he can be protective of you, though he doesn't kill without a reason from what you've learned.

The man only kills those who have wronged their families, or even friends or even citizens. He saw the hero system corrupt, however. He hated heroes, more than anything. In a way, he was moved by Stain's ways.

As you leaned into the arms that has killed so many, you felt security. The way he held you like you would break, the way he would talk to you, and even the way he would look at you... it wasn't hard to tell that he loved you. He loved you more than anything, even his own life. He would protect you even if it meant death.

You looked up at the man, smiling softly seeing his caring eyes. His mask was off, showing what others thought terrifying. What was so scary about his face? Sure, some scars from battles, but nothing was terrifying in the world of quirks. Sure, he had a long wide mouth that could unhinge, though a lot of quirks are like that.

He smiled a little down at you, showing some sharp teeth. You knew several people with sharp teeth, what was new? You found his face handsome to say the least, and he loved it when you said it.

"How was your trip?" You asked him, relaxing in his warm arms. He held onto you as you shifted to get comfortable.

"It was the usual," he said softly. "But I feel much better with you in my arms." He gently kissed your forehead, in which you accepted.

"I'm glad," you said, getting up. He watched you as you went to the small kitchen. He got up and followed you.

"I have some gifts for you," he said calmly, standing by the counter. As you got yourself a drink, you turned to looked towards the man. "I figured I might as well get them while in town."

You smiled from his generosity. He often got you gifts to make sure you felt appreciated and thought of. You loved it, knowing he loved it more when you enjoyed them.

"Oh? What is it?" You got your drink then turned to Mezo, who gave you a soft smile in return.

"You'll find out," he walked over and placed us main hands on your hips, looking down on you with such love. "{Y/N}? How did I get someone like you? You're perfect."

You blushed at that, looking to the side shyly. He smiled at your reaction and gently took your chin in his fingers. He turned your head to look at him, eyes locked.

"I-I don't know," you said shyly. You looked into his eyes, usually so cold yet in this filled with bewilderment and move. "How did I get you?"

He paused for a moment, though a duplicate came around and placed a stuffed {F/Animal} with a {F/C} bow around its neck. Your eyes widened and Shoji's expression softened.

"I don't know either," he replied simply. "But you know how you got the gift. Do you like it?"

You felt so relaxed, taking the animal and studying it. Shoji let you go and kissed your head softly, holding the sides of your head too. So gentle with his hands, yet those same hands killed several.

"I love it, Mezo," you said, hugging the gift and burying your face into its soft fabric. "Thank you, thank you so much! For everything, you know?"

He looked down on you and nodded. "I should say the same for you," he admitted. "You've been through this with me knowing the dangers, yet you choose to love me."

"Who wouldn't?" You said, smiling and looking up at him. "They just don't see you like I do. My perfect boyfriend." You opened your arms and jumped, the action making Mezo react quickly and catch you as you hugged him tight.

He chuckled softly, placing you on the counter and kissing the side of your head. "I love you," he whispered, not wanting to ruin the moment.

"I love you too," you said, rubbing your thumb over the fabric of your gift. It would stay with you every time Mezo left, and if he was captured. "So much."

~~~

Word Count:
967

Artist Credit:
Unknown

Music Credit:
N/A

Published On:
March 16, 2021

---

Hello everyone, this is Kamen! I'm very sorry for not updating or replying as much as I should. I've been going through a mental battle with myself and have needed some time to recover. I've been writing for Attack On Titan mainly to cope, since it's the fandom I'm most interested in at the moment. But I have also had some other things happening. I won't be taking requests until after I'm mentally ready and finish all of these prompts I promised.

I know you don't want to hear this, and I hate to say it, but I'm really struggling. I know all of you are excited to put in your requests and read more chapters but it won't be any good if my mind isn't in the right place. I already had around 12-13 people ask for requests almost as soon as February itself ended, either through PMs or comments or Amino, may I please be given a break? I know that's kinda selfish but I need it.

Also, it won't make me feel better for trying to guilt trip me. At this point I emotionally don't feel anything so nice try. Just please leave me to recover, and occasionally I'll update but it won't be as fast as you'd like. Please, I've asked before and I'll ask again, let me recover and get my head together. I really need it or I might explode. Thank you very much.

~Kamen