|~| Neito Monoma x Tsundere!Reader |~|

/Title/
Never Gonna Give You Up
{Get it?}

|Disclaimer|
Terrible Tsundere Writing, Slaps

\Requested By\
karasunos_tsukki

|POV|
Reader

BONK!

"Ow!"

"That's what you get for flirting with me!" You snapped, face bright red from embarrassment. You quickly spun on your heel and covered your face.

The blonde laid on the ground, butt in the air and face buried in the dirt ground. He then lifted his head up, a thumbs up following. He smiled brightly and laughed a little.

"You love me!" You called, face falling back into the dirt.

You whined a little then bright your arms down, crossing them. You gulped then started to walk down the path, away from your best friend. Sometimes you thought about calling him Neito the Neato-but you would rather die than admit that!

After walking halfway back to the dorms, you heard the boy making his way back to you. His smile never faded, his his eyes continued to twinkle. You looked away from the boy, not wanting to look at him.

You didn't want to look at his cute face! No! Never!

Neito moved his head, chuckling a little. "What now, shy? My dearest, {Y/N}, I only complimented your attire today! And your eyes are as enjoyable as the stars!"

"D-Do you wanna be hit again!?" You yelled, louder than you meant it to. You began to jog a bit, trying to escape your crushing embarrassment. Though your crush, your best friend, was causing the embarrassment. And it just so happens that said best friend crush was like a lost puppy.

He wasn't going to be leaving your side for the rest of the night, most likely. Just your luck!

Hearing the boy return to your side, he chuckled a bit. "Could you perhaps be too embarrassed to face me? Maybe you admit I'm better in every way? Or, is it that you-"

"NEITOOOOO!" You screeched, trying harder than before to keep your whines in. "Stop! You're being mean! Do you want to be hit over the head again!?"

"If it's by you, I wouldn't mind." He smirked, his eyebrow raise a bit in curiosity of your reaction. Lately he's been-well, been like this!

You covered your face, picking up speed in your jog to a run. He followed easily, more so sprinting with a bounce. You couldn't see where you were going, resulting in your undeniable death once you tripped.

Though thanks, and also unfortunately, Neito caught you. He made it dramatic on purpose too, dipping down and having one hand on your shoulder and the other around your waist. "You tripped, resulting your savior, me, to safe you! Perhaps this was planned?" He chuckled and brought you up.

You steadied yourself then slapped him, but he only laughed and rubbed where your hand had been. A red mark was there now, almost a perfect shape of your hand. He didn't seem too bothered, probably because he was so used to being hit over the head by Kendo.

"You're quite feisty today," he said, smile still present. "Could it be that I'm correct? You do have feelings for me?"

That's right, you did. And that was the main reason you hit him the first time, since he called you out on it. Your first instinct? Bonk him over the head, duh!

"No!" You cried, whining without meaning to. "I hate you!"

"So what you said a couple weeks ago," you gasped, not even thinking he remembered. "Where you said I was adorable-was that not the truth? And the beating pink on your cute little cheeks meant nothing? Your stuttering words? You-"

"SHUT UP!" You cried, and without thinking you smacked your lips on his, wanting nothing but to have him shut up.

The boy was not expecting a kiss. He almost pushed you away from how sudden it was, though instead he kissed back. He wasn't able to get comfortable in it since you pulled away and slapped him again.

It stung, but the cute pink all over your face was enough to enlighten him. He laughed a little and patted your head then took your hand. Before you could use your other hand he took that too, listing them up so you couldn't slap him.

"That was all I wanted," he said calmly. "I wanted an affirmative answer. I've been looking at your battle strategy, and have been so intrigued with you since the first week of UA. Now that it's been many months, I can't help but confess! Please, will you let me shower you in affection?"

You didn't know what to say. You want to run, you wanted to stay, you wanted to scream. But your mind and body were disoriented, separate. He blonde lit up a little, deciding to continue on.

"You are amazing, inside and out. I look forward to every conversation, every class, training, trip! As long as you're there I look forward to it. I know you look at me like I look at you," he inched his face closer, smiling bigger. "Please, would you be mine? You can't deny your feelings, you've already made it painfully obvious you love me!"

Still unable to speak, you let your head hang. You felt like crying, though you didn't know why. You felt like screaming, but why would you do that right now? What were you supposed to do?

"There's no rush for an answer," he chuckled. "I at least want you to think about it, and maybe we could talk about it. And, maybe put the hands away? I'm not going to hurt you!"

He let your hands go then quickly pecked your forehead. He began to walk passed you, though turned around. "Oh, and I forgot to say," he spoke, now walking backwards. "I'm never going to give up on you. I know you love me! I will never stop until you are my partner! Never!"

"W-Weirdo!" You called, crossing your arms before racing after him.

"Weirdo? I am not a weirdo, that's class 1-A," he chuckled and turned forward, now side-by-side with you. "But I am a great lover.~"

"Do you want to be hit again!?"

"Sorry, sorry! I apologize!"

~~~

Word Count:
1037

Artist Credit:
Anime Screenshot
{Have you noticed I've given up lmfao}

Music Credit:
N/A

Published On:
January 13, 2021

I'm sorry if Monoma is OOC and this isn't how a tsundere acts! I've never written for either of them so putting them together was kinda dndinsisjsn