|~|Kai Chisaki x LOVMember!Reader|~|

/Title/
You Hurt Them, But I Can't Help But Love You

|Disclaimer|

Swearing, Minimum Angst, Already Together

\Requested By\
N/A

|POV|
Reader

You were stunned. Your chest tightened and your eyes widened. Magne... She was dead. Compress's arm was gone... And the man closest to you had done the deed.

You brought yourself to look up from Magne's lower half... what was left of her. You looked him in the eyes. He looked right at yours.

"K-Kai," your throat had gone dry. He gave you an emotionless look. "You..."

"BIG SIS MAG!" Twice suddenly shouted in despair. "No no no no no! No no please!" You looked at your friend, seeing how his mask began to grow soaked with his tears.

You ignored Overhaul, going to your friend. He saw how you wrapped your arms around him in a tight hug and he felt anger rise in his chest.

Himiko grabbed a knife of hers and was about to go after Kai, though the wall of the warehouse came down. Kai didn't come alone.

You held Twice close and tight, watching him battle with himself from what had just happened. From what he just thought he had brought upon the league. What he blamed himself for his friend's death.

"We'll be leaving," you heard Kai said, a hint of anger in his voice. You didn't even look at him. Though he looked at you. And moments later they were gone.

---

Two weeks. Two weeks from that night. You still couldn't believe what Kai had done. The league was still suffering from a loss. Still suffering from the loss of a friend.

Twice and yourself had decided to stick together for the time being. He felt better with you there, and you felt better with him there. Over those two weeks the both of you had gotten closer. You learned new things about your friend and he learned quite a bit of things about you.

Twice stood by the window with his morning cigarette as you made the both of you some instant ramen for breakfast. It was a comfortable silence and you both had grown to appreciate it.

"Hey, {Y/N}?"

You moved your attention from the microwave to Jin, who was in a tank top and jeans. He was leaning out of his window a bit more than usual, catching your attention.

"What is it?" You asked curiously, walking behind him to look over his shoulder.

"I remember you said something about you and Overhaul being together," he muttered a bit, looking below the window. "You sure he isn't a stalker...?"

You were confused. "What? I wanna see!" You jumped on top of Jin, who almost choked on the smoke of his cigarette in surprise. As he had his coughing fit you caught a glimpse of someone familiar.

You gasped and fell off of Jin, who was still coughing. "Are you alright?" He asked, still coughing. "God you scared the shit out of me! Do it again!" He gripped his head once his second side showed.