|~|Villain!Fumikage Tokoyami x Reader|~|

/Title/
Love Poems

|Disclaimer|
Traitor AU, Older
IK the image is Toko x Tsu, I love the grown-up design of Toko so shush-

Also, I just found out after finishing the chapter that Dark Shadow is female 🖐🥲 RIP I'M NOT RE-EDITING

\Requested By\
N/A
💜🖤~VILLAIN-TINES DAY 4~🖤💜
🖤🎶Features Music Above🎶🖤

|POV|
Reader

All those years ago, you never expected to find someone like him. In the Entrance Exams, the boy and his quirk were the first to your rescue after the zero pointer had shown up. Being determined, you tried to get everyone out of the way of its path though instead you were the one in the way.

You never knew what flying felt like until then. His Dark Shadow had swept you off your feet and pulled you away. If he hadn't you might have been a piece of gum stuck to the robot's foot.

Though that only seemed to be the beginning with him. You both had made it into the school, and you both made a quiet oath to have each other's backs later in the year. After the League tried to grab Bakugo with an extra of Tokoyami, you were kind of scared they would try again.

Though he assured you it wouldn't-and it never did.

Towards the end of the first year you two were inseparable. You told each other anything and everything, noticed each other's moods, and even noticed little things. Maybe a different conditioner, or a new badge, anything really.

You trusted him completely. So when UA was given the meeting about a possible traitor, you closed out the possibility of Tokoyami. You two were together all the time, after all! Tokoyami couldn't be the traitor!

So when he told you his deepest, darkest secret... you were stunned. He trusted you completely with it, he had no doubt in his mind that you would keep the secret. And, even if you didn't and ratted him out, he said he wouldn't be mad. All that he asked if you told the heroes was that you said right then and there if it was a possibility.

You said no.

So then, in a way, there were two traitors in UA. Tokoyami was of course joyful you kept his secret, and in turn the poems started. They were small, cute, and weren't all too romantic at the start. Though after a month or two, you'd find them in your locker or bag with the poems growing longer and longer, more and more in depth and detail.

So, you started to write them back. You weren't all that good at it for a while, so you hid them away. You wanted to wait until you felt that you were on a similar level with his skill. This boy was your best friend, and your long time crush.

You two had been studying together in his dorm room, often chatting amongst yourselves in between. It was such a calming aura, it may have been the candles he had lit or it was just having each other at the moment. With the studying almost done, and with it being close to curfew, it was so quiet.

Tokoyami was reading a passage from the text book when he felt something on his shoulder. He jumped, thinking someone had snuck up behind him. Though, instead, it was your head. You were fighting to stay awake, tiredly reading the passage he had stopped reading.