|~| Hizashi Yamada x Shota Aizawa |~|

/Title/
Where's My Sleeping Bag?

|Disclaimer|
Dating

\Requested By\
N/A

|POV|
Hizashi Yamada/Shota Aizawa

Hizashi hummed a tune as he finished up the dishes. He smiled and danced a little to the song in his head. The song in his head seemed to be playing so loud he didn't notice the front door open.

Hizashi then smiled to himself and chuckled, adjusting his glasses. "There! All the dishes are cleaned and the laundry is going!"

"Good for you,"

Hizashi screeched I'm surprised and whipped around, covering himself. When he saw that it was only Shota he let out a sigh of relief and calmed down. "S-Shota! You scared me!"

He watched as his boyfriend walked over, looking tired as always. He sighed. "I can see that. Your guard shouldn't be down, you're a hero."

Hizashi whined a little. "I know! But," he nervously played with his fingers. "I'm sorry..."

Shota looked at him then looked away, walking to the fridge. Hizashi watched as Shota took out a box of left over sushi from the night before. Hizashi rose an eyebrow.

When Shota turned around he looked up at Hizashi. "What?"

Hizashi shook his head and brought his hands up in defense. "Nothing! I just thought you would choose something a little fresh is all."

Shota was unamused. He walked to the table and calmly ate his sushi in peace. Though when you're in Hizashi's sight there is no such thing.

"Sooooo," Hizashi smirked. "I heard Bakugo and Deku were at it again! What's the tea? Come one you gotta tell me!"

Shota ignored him and continued to ate his sushi. Hizashi frowned. "Come on, please?"

Get again he was ignored. Hizashi sighed and sadly went to check on the laundry. He opened the washer and took the first thing he saw out, Shota's sleeping bag. But his eyes grew and he gasped.

The sleeping bag was green. He looked into the washer to see that he had washed all of the green clothes with the sleeping bag. Hizashi gulped as he peered around the corner.

Seeing that Shota was still eating he turned back to the sleeping bag. He's going to murder me sixty-five times! He gulped.

He looked left and right. What was he going to do? He took all of the other clothes out and placed them in the dryer for him to contemplate what to do with the sleeping bag.

He thought about throwing it away but then Shota would notice. He could buy another one but it wouldn't get here for a few days! He could tell him but then he would be six feet under.

Hizashi gulped. He heard footsteps and squeaked, stuffing the sleeping bag in the washer again and slamming the lid right as Shota turned the corner.

"You're mumbling," he said. Hizashi was nervously leaning against the washer, gulping. "What are you doing?"

"N-Nothing!" He insisted. "I was talking to myself!"

Shota looked Hizashi up and down. Then with a tired sigh he shook his head. "Whatever. Where is my sleeping bag?"

Hizashi's eyes grew. "No idea!" He screamed suddenly. "M-Maybe it ran off!"

Shota glared at him. "Hizashi Yamada," he spoke angrily. "Where is my sleeping bag?" He snapped.

Hizashi was terrified. For a moment he fought to resist peeing in his pants from fear. Then he sighed and slowly opened the lid. "I... washed it with the green clothes..."

He brought the sleeping bag out. Shota looked at the sleeping bag then at Hizashi. "I'll buy another one. From now on you are not aloud to wash them. I have five other ones,"

"FIVE!? In the HOUSE!? Where!?" He was shocked.

Shota smirked a little. "None of your business." Then he disappeared.

Hizashi gulped. He dropped the bag and sighed heavily, relieved that he wasn't mad. Then he gasped. "You SMIRKED!"

~~~

Word Count:
658

Artist Credit:
@sophiashironeko on Pinterest

Music Credit:
N/A

Published On:
September 28, 2020