Rules and Disclaimers

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Disclaimer •°*"˜.•°*"˜
There will be violence, strong language, gore, action, and no doubt the talk of themes that are NOT allowed for kids 13 and below. This book is strictly 13+ so please mind this.

UPDATE: AS OF FEBRUARY 16th, 2021, THE AGE IS 15+! PLEASE, THIS APP IS MEANT MAINLY FOR THIS AGE GROUP ANYWAY! I AM SERIOUS.

If it is requested or not some Oneshots might have upsetting triggers and themes, at the beginning of the Oneshots I will post a disclaimer of the upcoming triggers. If you wish to skip I give you full permission.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Rules •°*"˜.•°*"˜

If you wish to request please request them here. (It's easier to keep track of!)

⚠️REQUESTS ARE CLOSED⚠️

Number of Requests Currently: {Being Tallied}

When you request there are things that I will and will not accept! Please take these into consideration when you request!

What Can Be Requested:
•CannonxCannon
•GirlxGirl
•BoyxBoy
•BoyxGirl
•NonGender Cannon/Reader
•AUs
•CannonxReader
•Angst (Minimal to Max)
•"Special" Readers
(Ex: Sad!Reader, Telepathic!Reader, Male!Reader, etc.)
(Can be more than one at a time!)
•"Special" Cannons
(Ex. Stressed!Eraserhead, Mute!Deku, Dying!Kirishima, etc.)
(Can be more than one at a time!)
•Parental Scenarios
•Sibling Scenarios

What Can't Be Requested:
•Lemons
•"Lustful" Scenarios
•Racial Themes
•Homophobic Themes
•ChildxAdult
(Unless it is platonic love!)
•OCxCanon
•Crossovers
(Ex: Bakugo x Yoshi or something)
•Incest
(NO SHOTO X ENJI YOU FILTHY FUCKS)

~~~

Now, from here on you must accept these rules. If you tolerate them I will ignore your request. If it's harassment or hate against a ship to u will be muted.

Don't hate other people for who they ship together, it's rude and uncalled for.

I hope you all enjoy.

-KillerKamen

~~~

December 16th, 2023
I have been having a very hard time lately with affording food and other expenses. I started a GoFundMe to hopefully help with some of it. I understand most of you won't be able to donate, that's fine./gen Please share this! It will explain more in the description.

If you dont want to read all of it, I basically need money to help me through the winter.

https://gofund.me/b58ff20a