|~| Hizashi Yamada x Shy!Reader |~|

/Title/
Come Back To Me

|Disclaimer|
Angst, Violence, Coma

\Requested By\
DragonGirlLife

|POV|
Reader

Never did you expect to find someone like Hizashi Yamada when you were enrolled into UA. You never thought the loud boy would become your closest friend, better yet, your best friend. Sure, there was Shirukumo and Shota, though you and Hizashi seemed to click better.

He would embarrass you sometimes when you were too shy to talk to someone, like the waiter at a restaurant, and cause a scene with his loud volume. He would also try his best to bring up your confidence, trying to be that boost you didn't have. He tried so hard to help you out, no matter what.

When you both had graduated UA, you both immediately went in the same direction. You both worked together, and now you both had your own agencies that weren't too far from each other. Better yet? You were both teachers at UA, and had similar patrol routes.

You were thankful Hizashi had his voice to speak up for you, even though you were a hero now. You were still shy, and Hizashi made it his mission to make you more comfortable. He knew you like the back of his hand, really. And you knew him almost the exact same.

Hizashi was taking, waking beside you during patrol. He was smiling, standing tall, and even joking a bit. You listened, laughing a little at the jokes (even if they were corny and terrible), and looked around for anything and everything.

After a while, Hizashi looked at you. He adjusted his glasses before stopping in front of you. "You know, {Y/N}," the man spoke, smiling. "You've been kind of quiet lately. Somethin' on your mind?"

"Huh?" You looked up at him in confusion, blinking once or twice. "I have? I didn't notice."

"What are you thinkin' about, hm?" He inched closer, teasing you a little as he poked your forehead. "What's keepin' you from looking at the big picture?" Leaving his finger on your forehead, he tilted his head.

You nervously looked up at him, then smiled a little. "I was just thinking," you explained, making Hizashi's eyes widen and tilt a little more and get closer. He was just begging you to continue in more detail. "About how far we've gone together, you know? Since we were kids, and all."

He took a step back, his smile brighter than the sun at this point. "That's all?" He laughed. "Livin' in the past a bit, hm?" He tilted his head again, hands on his hips. "I do that too."

You nodded and glanced to the side. "I know," you laughed a little. "Maybe later we could go find Shota and we could all hang out at my place?"

Hizashi nodded. "Sounds like a plan! I can help with the food!" He began to walk ahead, you right behind. "How long has it been since we all got together for a night? A few months?"

You nodded a little, smiling softly. Shota was usually the big brother to you, honestly. He talked with you, trying to give advice if you needed it. He knew about your crush-Hizashi-and little did he know he also knew Hizashi's.

"Hm," you thought. "Four months, I think."

"That's quite a long time," he said, looking back at you. He turned around and began to walk backwards carefully. "What do you think the snacks could be? Do you want some {F/Snack(s)}? Oh, oh! How about-"