|~|Jealous!Tenya Iida x Reader|~|

/Title/
Ignore Him, Please!!!

|Disclaimer|
Jealousness

\Requested By\
1Tenya_Iida_Fangirl1, Oh_Hai40

|POV|
Tenya Iida/Reader

You laughed happily, smiling warmly. The entire class was at the mall. With twenty-one kids in a large group, no matter where you went someone wasn't happy with the choice.

You go to a girl store? Most of the guys wanted to leave. You go to a guy store? Most of the girls wanted to run away. You go to Hot Topic? Most of the people wanted to leave. You went to an expensive store? Most of the poor souls could only dream.

Denki and Mineta stayed close to one another, whispering and giggling to themselves, probably about girls. The girls were all giggling and such with themselves, probably about many things.

You sighed, deciding to stick with Tenya. You puffed your cheeks out a little. "I want to go to the food court," you whined.

Tokoyami looked over, nodding slightly. "I got everything I desired, and we've been here for almost three hours. I suppose we are all someone quenched."

Tenya immediately rose his hand. "Everyone! How about we all rest our legs for some time!? Perhaps over a healthy meal!"

Everyone looked at each other, both within and outside of the group. Tenya had a tendency of being loud and quite demanding at times, so sometimes he would cause a scene. You nervously laughed.

While the large group marched toward the food court happily to fill their stomachs, you looked around. You didn't know what to get! American food? Italian food? Sushi? You couldn't choose!

Tenya seemed to notice your dilemma and cleared his throat, causing you to look over curiously. "I suggest you and I should eat something healthy! It's healthy and it keeps us energized!"

You nodded a little. "Oh? What were you thinking?" You asked calmly.

Tenya looked around the court for a moment before 'AHA'ing and pointing to the sushi place. "They sell salads and veggie sushi! And the fish is VERY healthy!"

You giggled. "Sure! Oh, it looks like Shoji and Tsu are over there too! Let's go!" You took his wrist, making his cheeks rise to a pink hue as you dragged him across the court.

Shoji heard the commotion behind him and turned, making Tsu soon turn around too. Ray smiled a little. "Hello Iida! Hello {L/N}! Come to get some sushi?"

You nodded and let the engine powered boy go, smiling. "Yeah! I hope you don't mind if we join you? It was Tenya's idea!"

Tenya gulped a little and cleared his throat. "Y-Yes! I suggest something healthy!"

"I don't exactly eat much sushi like I used to," Shoji suddenly spoke, which someone surprised you and Iida. "But I hear their sushi is some of the best in Japan."

You smiled. "Really!? Wow! Then I guess I'll choose some sushi!" You looked up at the menu to choose your meal.

Tenya watched you, clearing his throat. "What about veggie sushi?"