|~|Enji Todoroki x Lost!Abandonded!Child!Reader Pt. 2|~|

/Title/
Found You

|Disclaimer|
Profanity, Mentions if Abandonment, Confrontation

\Requested By\
Several People, Still More
GIVE ME PEACE NOW PLZ

|POV|
Enji Todoroki

"Burnin'," called the hero, making the side kick turn around. Her smile brightened and she stood tall, awaiting for his next words. "Has there been any updates?"

"Not really," she said, though she turned back around to her colleague in the chair by the computer. "But we're pretty sure we found a clue! Take a look!"

Enji rose an eyebrow before obeying, bending at the waist to look at the screen. It showed some old news, though some of it was highlighted. It spoke of a small family and a sudden disappearance, though nothing too detailed.

He let out a gruff grunt, standing up again. "Thank you, Burnin'," he spoke, turning to her. "Where is {Y/N}?"

Burnin' tilted her head a bit before pointing towards the doors. "Last I saw, the kid went with Fuyumi through those doors." She informed, watching the hero. She admired him, honestly.

He nodded towards the sidekick before making us way to the door she had pointed to. It would lead to another hall, filled with several rooms. Though, he also remembered some venting machines being down here.

It had been almost two months since the man found you, or you found him. Ever since then he's been looking for your parents, that being his main priority. If by a few more months they couldn't, he didn't know what to do. Though if he did find your parents, what would he do?

You were abandoned by someone, there was no question. Though what if you were kidnapped then tossed to the side? He at least wanted to try his options, not wanting to throw you in a home when your family still loved you.

He opened the door and walked in, closing it behind. He began to walk down the hall, looking around for his daughter and her little follower. You stuck with Fuyumi whenever she came, though she had a job too. There was no way he was letting his eldest second son take care of you, he felt he wouldn't know the slightest about taking care of a child. With Shoto at school, he was out of the question.

Enji sighed, his steps heavy. Being weighed down with his thoughts and emotions, he walked past you and Fuyumi. Though hearing your cry of giggles stopped him and turned around. Around the corner was Fuyumi and yourself, trying to get some snacks from the vending machine.

"Endeavor!" You giggled, leaving Fuyumi's hand and making your way to him. Since you had been with him, he's been working with you in your speech. You were a much better talker, able to pronounce your letters better.

He bent down, careful about his flames. He let you go over, studying you. "Hello, are you trying to get snacks?" He questioned, not expecting you to take his cheeks into your little hands and squish them together.

Fuyumi stiffened a giggle before racing to pull you away. Enji waved her off before she could. He was just glad his face wasn't lit for you to burn yourself.

He then scooped you up and you squealed in enjoyment. Fuyumi got the snacks from the machine and went back over, smiling at you softly. You reached for the treat after Fuyumi opened it for you. You happily began to gorge yourself in Enji's arms.