|~| Hizashi Yamada x Fem!Reader |~|

/Title/
Thanks For Lunch

|Disclaimer|
Already Dating

\Requested By\
N/A

|POV|
Reader/Hizashi Yamada

You hummed happily as you walked down the hall with the bag in hand. You saw the teacher's lounge and your smile brightened, the slip in your step lightening. You opened the door and peered in.

You saw Cementoss, Snipe, Vlad King, and your loving banana-man. You walked in, making two of the four men glance up. Cementoss, being one of those people, smiling at you.

"Good evening, Miss {L/N}. Has your day been treating you well?" He inquired, pausing his work.

You giggled, noticing that your boyfriend was to focused to notice you had come in. You looked at Cementoss. "It is, thank you! I hope yours is too!" You glanced over to Hizashi. "How long has he been like that?"

"It is, and Hizashi has been like for the past thirty minutes now. Have you brought Hizashi lunch?" He noticed the bag.

You nodded softly, opening the bag to let him pear inside. "It's homemade," you smiled. "Hizashi has been so busy lately! With his jobs, you know?"

Cementoss nodded. "I haven't a clue as to how he could ever work three jobs. Two is my limit."

You giggled. "He just can't give up his radio show," you smiled. "Or his teaching job. And of course he wouldn't give up his hero job!"

Cementoss nodded and looked over to your boyfriend, who was muttering a little in frustration as he graded tests. You wished Cementoss a momentarily goodbye as you skipped over to Hizashi.

You leaned over his shoulder and read over the English test. Poor Denki, you thought. The poor boy will be so discouraged with this grade!

"Are you hungry?" You asked with a little smirk. This made Hizashi yelp in surprise and jump. You giggled when your boyfriend almost flipped the chair over.

"{Y-Y/N}! You scared me!" He held his chest as if his life depended on it and let out a breath.

You giggled again and patted the man's head. "It's only me, 'Zashi," you gently sat the bag of food on his desk. "I brought you some lunch! You rushed out in a hurry and forgot to grab it."

Hizashi glanced at the bag. "Oh, I guess I did!" He looked back up at you and smiled. "Sit! Sit! I'm taking a break from grading tests, I want to spend time with you!" He smiled.

You smiled and nodded. You pulled the next chair over and sat down. He took your hand happily then kissed it before taking the bag with hungry eyes.

You watched at the man took the small box out and opened it. He was basically drooling at the sight and the smell of the food. You couldn't help but laugh a little as he took his chopsticks and gobbled away.

You tilted your head a little. "How's English for the kids?" You questioned, noticing a few had sad grades.

"Ugh," he whined. "Don't remind me. I know English isn't their first language but it's like they ate it up and-"