°18 *

"We're almost there Love... Just keep breathing... You're doing great!"

I keep encouraging her because she looks so frightened. With everything that's happened, we never had time to take any classes, or learn the breathing techniques. Jimin is taking us to the hospital, but he's so nervous that he's driving like a grandpa. "Hyung... Please go faster!"

"You want to get there in one piece, right Kook?!? I'm doing the best I can!!"

Sophia squeals and grips my hand hard enough to break it when another contraction hits. "Juuuungkoook... It hurts!!! Aaaaaahhhh...." I kiss her forehead and rub her back. "I know... You're doing so good... I can't wait to meet our baby!"

She screams when the next contraction comes and I shout at Jimin to 'step on it'. We finally arrive at the hospital and I jumped out of the car, carrying her in my arms. Her tears are breaking my heart, but I move forward yelling "Help! My girlfriend is having a baby!!" The nurses come running, and have me set her in a wheelchair. She's doesn't release the vice-like grip on my hand, so I just jog along with them.

We stop outside a delivery room, and the nurse tells me I have to wait while they get her ready. I look at her, and she's shaking her head and tightening the hold on my hand. "Nooooo... Please don't go... I can't do this alone... Jungkook, please... Aaaaaahhhh..."

I crouch down to look into her pained eyes. "They're just going to get you ready Love... I'll be in as soon as they'll let me... I won't leave. I promise!!" I place a soft kiss on her lips and they wheel her away from me. I feel empty as soon as she's on the other side of the door.

"Sir? If you follow me, we'll get you cleaned up, and changed while they get your girlfriend ready." A flirty nurse says. I look down and realize I have blood on my clothes. Where did that come from? Was Sophia bleeding? I follow the nurse to a locker room where she hands me a set of scrubs and points to a shower.

I hurry to get undressed and wash up. Suddenly I feel a hand on my naked back, and I turn to the nurse from before. I back away and cover myself. "What are you doing? Get out!" She smiles and steps toward me. "Oh come on... It's going to be a while before you're needed, let's have some fun. I know you... I've seen you at the clubs... You and your friends..."

I grab her hands as she's reaching to touch me. I see her eyes go directly to my uncovered dick, and I twist her wrists causing her to yelp in pain. Gritting my teeth I push her out of the shower. "I'm not interested in a slut like you. I belong to the woman in that delivery room. If you like you're job, you'll get dressed and don't come anywhere near us... Now, GET OUT!!"

As soon as she leaves, I dress in the scrubs, and rush out of the locker room. I find the delivery room, and push the door open. Sophia is cleaned up and dressed in a hospital gown. She is crying and holding her belly. I rush to her and take her hand, kissing her sweaty forehead. "You ok?" She shakes her head and whines.

"Mr. Jeon, I'm Dr. Song. It's a pleasure to meet you." She's offering me a hand while eyeing me up and down. I don't release Sophia's hand, and instead just nod at her. What's with these thirsty women? "Dr. Song, can you tell me if Dr. Kim Namjoon has been called? He's been her primary the last few months, and she'd be more comfortable if he were here." The Dr looked pissed, but tells a nurse to notify Namjoon hyung.

As I'm not paying any more attention to her, Dr. Song moves away. Now that we're basically alone, I sit on the stool next to Sophia, and focus on trying to soothe her. "Jungkook... I don't know if I can do this... It hurts so much..." "Shhhh... You are the bravest woman I know... You've been through tougher things than this Love. Just remember at the end, our beautiful baby will be here."