°24 *

*⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⚠️*

I woke up to my stomach growling. The smell of something amazing is making my mouth water. I sit up, and looking around, realize Jungkook must be cooking. I hurry to do my bathroom stuff, wear Jungkook's t-shirt over my panties, and head out to eat whatever smells so good. The sight in front of me is as delicious as any food. I pause and lean back, looking at the sexy man wearing the apron.

"Am I that good looking, Love?" He chuckles and looks at me with a smirk on his lips.

Pushing myself off the wall, I walk to him admiring the view the whole time. "I think you're very good looking Mr. Jeon." I wrap my arms around him from behind, placing my hands on his torso. I feel his chest vibrate while he laughs at my come on.

"What are you making? It smells yummy." I try peaking, but he moves to block me. "Uh uh uh Love... Get the table ready, and we'll eat soon."

I move away from him and grab some plates and utensils. "What would you like to drink Mr. Jeon, sir?" He is just shaking his head at me while I walk to the refrigerator. I open it and bend over to grab a couple bottles of juice and some water. A firm slap lands on my ass and I gasp dropping the drinks. I feel him grip my hips and pull me back against him. "You're being quite naughty this morning... Did you not get enough yesterday, Miss Sophia?"

I'm giggling, but feel myself getting turned on by his sexy hold, and his deep growly voice. Turning around, I attach our lips and he lifts me to set me on the counter. I feel him push my panties to the side and slide a finger through my folds making me moan into his mouth.

"So wet already, Love..." He lays me back on the countertop, running his hand firmly over my breasts down my abdomen. I suck in a sharp breath when he inserts 2 fingers into my heat. He lifts the shirt up and over my head with one hand while pumping his fingers into me with the other. He swirls his tongue on one of my nipples while teasing the other with his fingers. I'm going crazy from all the sensations. "You're so sensitive for me... I can tell you're close already Love... Should I let you cum?"

"Yes... P-please..." His thumb starts circling my clit while he keeps hitting my g-spot with his long fingers. He kisses me passionately and I feel like I can't catch my breath. Releasing my lips he joins our foreheads while his fingers keep pleasuring me. The knot is tight in my lower abdomen and I start to tremble. He's smiling at me and I moan into his mouth which is centimeters from mine. "You're so sexy, Love... Cum for me Sophia... Let go" he pumps his fingers deep into me and I cum hard, arching my back off the counter.

Before I can even catch my breath he removes his fingers, and slams his cock into me. I orgasm for a 2nd time immediately as he starts to thrust hard and fast into me. He's gripping my hips hard enough that there is sure to be marks, but it's good... So fucking good... He yanks me closer to the edge of the counter so my ass is almost hanging off and lifts my legs to hook them over his shoulder. He hits me so deep in this position that I am moaning and whining. His mouth is working on my tit and his finger goes to circle my sensitve clit. I jolt at the feeling due to how abused it feels.

He picks up his pace and I feel him twitch inside me. I tighten my walls causing a loud moan to escape his throat. He's close and I reach down and massage his balls causing him to explode into me sending me into my 3rd orgasm. He moves in and out slowly to help us calm down. I move his sweaty hair away from his forehead and smile at him.

Leaning in towards me causes his dick to push into me and I moan loudly. He kisses me with love and care. His hands cup my jaw under my ears and our tongues caress each other's. "I love you my sexy girl... Parading around in just my t-shirt and panties... You are a naughty girl Love." I grin at him and take my bottom lip between my teeth. He leans to me and pulls my lip out with his thumb, just to sink his teeth into it hard. He runs his tongue over it to soothe the sting of his bite, and I smile.