°21*

Flashback

"Sophia! Listen to me! You have to push... If you don't, then it could hurt the baby. Aegi needs to come out, and you have to help! Now come on... PUSH!!" Namjoon yells, but I just shake my head... I can't do it!!

Jungkook grabs my hand, looking into my eyes "Hey... Let's do this... You are strong Sophia... I know you're tired, but it's almost done... One more, last push, and our baby will be here... You can do it!" I nod, and with Jungkook sitting on the edge of the bed in front of me, I focus on his beautiful, chocolate brown eyes. He holds my shoulders pulling me into a sitting position and keeps our eye contact. When the contraction starts, he's encouraging me the best he can. "PUSH baby!! Come on... Keep pushing..." I give everything I have not wanting to disappoint him. Our eyes are connected and he's smiling while I scream. When I feel the baby is out, I let myself crash. My whole body hurts, but feels numb too... I hear the sound of a baby crying as everything around me gets blurry and then dark.

I regain conciouseness when I feel Jungkook's forehead on mine and his minty breath on my lips. He's whispering how much he loves me, and how proud he is of me. I open my eyes a tiny bit and look into his eyes. God, they're so beautiful... So comforting... I tell him what I need to because I feel like I'm dying. "jungkook... take care of aegi... I love you both..." "Stop that Sophia-ah... You are not going anywhere. You're going to be there with us to show us how much you love us. Please... You have to fight Sophia." He places his lips on mine, and I close my eyes.

I don't know how long it's been when I wake up in a bright room on a hard table. My arms are strapped to it, and I immediately feel panic. Did I get taken again? Where is Jungkook? Aegi?

"Hey... Welcome back..."

Flinching at the voice because in my panicked state, I turn to find Namjoon smiling at me. He removes the restraints, and sits on a stool by my side.

"What happened Namjoon? It's all kind of a mess in my head..."

"You had your baby. She's beautiful."

"It's a girl? Oh my..." I put my hands over my mouth and the tears start flowing down my face.

"You started hemorrhaging after she came out, so I had to operate. It's all okay now though. How do you feel? Any pain?"

I shake my head, and remember all the things that happened. There were men sent to kidnap me again. I felt my water break, and the first painful contraction, while 2 of the men were right outside the closet. They were talking about getting the call that I was alone, and then a new call a few minutes after saying 'he' was on the way.

Ha-eun is never going to stop... I knew in that moment, I had to leave... But this time, for good. I knew aegi would be fine with Jungkook. He'd learn to move on, and maybe even find someone he could love someday.

"What are you thinking Sophia? I am just waiting for this blood transfusion to finish, and then I'll get Jungkook. You guys can go and see your baby."

"NO!! Namjoon... Please... I need your help. I need to disappear... Please help me."

"What are you talking about? You have a beautiful baby that needs you Sophia."