°46

**⚠️ Potentially triggering content ahead⚠️**

I snuck back to Korea, not even telling Hobi where I went. I lied to him, so he can't be implicated. Right now, he believes that I am traveling to my father's US branch in Las Vegas. As the plane landed at Incheon, I wore a mask and bucket hate to hide myself as much as possible. I traveled commercial, under a fake identity, but you never know if someone will see you when you're doing things noone should find out about.

I heard from Sungho that Aera was released, and I knew I didn't have time to hesitate. The only good news is that Kang Daeshim pushed through the divorce. He's tired of Aera and her craziness... At this point he values his business relationship with Mr. Jeon more than his daughter. I can't wait to tell Jungkook that his divorce is approved though.

I walked directly to the exit of the airport, and got into a taxi. I instructed the driver to take me to the address where I know a car will be ready for me. I can't make mistakes at this point. I pay in cash, and keep conversation minimal. When I get to the destination, I move quickly. I find the keys under the mat of the driver's area, and head out to meet Sungho.

My own father doesn't even know I'm in Korea. I'll only contact him if something goes wrong, but hopefully it won't be necessary. When I arrive at the meeting spot, Sungho gets into the passenger seat, and I take off.

"Do we know where she is?"

"She is at Lee Ju-won's home. He just arrived today from a business trip, so maybe he's once again helping her."

"Do you have everything?"

"Yes... How are we going to do this without being seen?"

"You're going to do it, and I'll be a distraction. I'll go to the door... I'll figure out what to say when I'm inside... While I'm inside, you take care of the rest."

"Alright... How do we get her to leave the house again though?"

"With the perfect bait... I'll drop hints that Jungkook is back, and doesn't want her to bother him anymore. She won't be able to resist trying to go and see him... I guarantee within a short time, she'll leave the Lee's"

"She really is nuts... Drop me a block away, and I'll get into the garage after you enter the house. I'll need 15 minutes... Maybe 20."

"Be careful... I'll try and stall for as long as possible."

"You got it."

"Thanks Sungho... I appreciate your help on this."

I wait a minute, letting Sungho disappear around the corner, and then drive to park in front of the Lee mansion. I'm not really nervous, just tense with thoughts of what happens if this plan fails. Leaving my hat, but keeping the mask on my face, I walk to the door and ring the bell. Tapping my fingers on my thigh, I wait... When I'm about to press the button again, the door swings open, revealing Lee Ju-won himself.

"Yes? Can I help you?"

"I didn't expect you to answer the door yourself Mr. Lee. But I'm wondering if I could have a few minutes of your time."

"Do I know you?"

"Min Yoongi sir... Do you not remember me?"

I watch as his eyes widen a little, and the skin on his face pales some. I feel some satisfaction knowing he's nervous at my presence. I take the opportunity to remove my mask, and offer him a fake smile.

"Sure... It's been quite a long time Mr. Min. Come in."

"Thank you. Did I catch you at a bad time?"