°12 *

*⚠️ This chapter will have Mature Content! ⚠️*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel so warm... I smile feeling him cling onto me in his sleep. The sun is starting to seep in through my eyelids when I feel him grow inside me. I hear a low moan from behind me and I'm dragged backward by his arms. I caress his arms to signal to him that I'm awake, but he starts thrusting lightly into me. Is he dreaming?

"Jungkook..."

His head moves to rest on the back of my neck and his hands reach for my breasts. He's moaning and thrusting and I can't help but respond. He is so sexy, and I love how he fills me up. Not only my body, but my heart. While he's pushing into me I think of all the months without him. Feeling complete for the first time in 6 months, the tears come. I'm squeezing his dick with the walls of my pussy and he moans my name.

"Jungkook... Baby?"

He pauses suddenly and I hear a sharp intake of breath. He starts to pull away...

"No... Finish Jungkook"

He pushes into me again and kisses my shoulders. I feel him massage my tits and I moan at the feeling. He's moving faster and I meet his thrusts with my own.

"God... I want to wake up like this every day love..."

His hoarse morning voice has me moaning. I chuckle, but hum in agreement with his statement. His arm wraps around my belly while he fastens his pace and drives into me deeper. I can feel I'm going to cum any second.

"J-Jungkook I-I'm close... Mmmm... You feels so good babe... Aaahh!"

"Cum with me Sophia... I'm there..."

As soon as the words left his lips I feel my walls clench and my release mix with his. I moaned loudly and gripped his hands hard. He nuzzles into my neck and places a couple kisses helping to calm both of us down.

"Good morning Jungkook" my voice comes out as a hoarse croak from all the moaning and screaming last night. I feel his chest vibrate against my back as he laughs lightly.

"Best morning ever Love... How did you sleep?" His hands are massaging my belly and I smile.

"I don't know when I've slept so well. But now the baby is kicking my bladder, and I have to get up before I pee the bed." He laughs but pulls out of me, making me whine. I sit up slowly, feeling more than sore.

"Let me help you" he says as he is jumping off the bed. He takes my hand and pulls me up and my legs give out. He smiles like it's what he knew would happen, and picks me up in his arms. He brings me to the bathroom, and sets me down on the toilet gently. "was i too much for you?" His words are concerned, but his proud face says something else.

I wave my hand to shoo him away so I can do my business. He places a sweet kiss on my forehead and heads out of the bathroom humming. I smile while rubbing my belly. "Appa's so silly aegi... You'll learn soon enough."

"What are you telling our child? Perhaps lies about me?" He says from where he stands in the doorway. He's looking mighty fine in just his boxers with his arms crossed across his chest, biceps flexing... I can't help checking him out... He's a specimen for sure. Thick thighs, delicious abs, slim waist, robust chest, veiny arms, and...

"Are you done love? I could get a camera and you could take a photo..." I feel my cheeks burn as he just giggles. I finish on the toilet and stand on my shaky legs. I'm feeling self concious being completely naked. I cover my breasts with my arms and start to head out but he blocks my way.