°14 *

*⚠️ This chapter contains scenes of abuse and other sensitive material ⚠️*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How long has it been? I feel nothing but pain. Was Ha-eun just here? I can't move, scream, or even make noise.

Every day I feel aegi less and less. I think maybe she's growing and doesn't have room to move... That's what the books had told me would normally happen. But... Nothing about my situation is normal... They keep me paralyzed with drugs. I hear and feel everything, but can't move or speak. They blindfold me when anyone but Ha-eun or Ju-won is with me. I have a feeding tube to keep me alive only to endure whatever they do to me. I only feel relieved because aegi is being fed by this as well...

When was the last time I felt aegi move? This thought makes it hard to breathe. I speak to my baby inside, begging for movement even though it causes me pain. I get no response. Tears leak from my eyes, running into my mouth causing me to choke. Who knew my tears would kill me one day?

I'm suddenly being turned on my side and someone is suctioning my mouth and nose. I want to beg them to help me... Are they here to save me?

"What are you doing?"

"She was choking ma'am... I'm just helping her breathe."
why does that voice sound familiar?

"Let her choke next time! Serves her right for being weak!"

"Yes ma'am... I didn't think you wanted her dead. I thought Ju-won said she can't die... My mistake."

"GET OUT!"

NO!! Please don't leave me with her! She's going to hurt me again!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!

As soon as I heard the door click, meaning it closed... I feel pain across my side and back... Again, and again the pain rips through me. The stinging and burning is horrible. She tells me how much she hates me... How disgusting I am... She hates that her husband wants me... I feel the pain strike my belly and I want to scream not to hurt aegi!

I'm harshly pushed off the bed and I hit the floor hard. My head throbs, and I feel like I'm suffocating...

Oh God!!! Am I on my stomach?? NO NO NO!!! Aegi I'm sorry... Baby please move so I know you're alright... Pleeeaaase... I can't take any more...

A kick lands on my hip, and another... I hear a crack, and everything goes black.

-

-

-

-

-

"Is she dead? Shit!! Hey!! Get in here!! Fix her! DO IT NOW!!'

"ma'am... You need to move away... I'll do what I can! I need some adrenaline... In my bag, quick!! ... Come on 'So'... Don't give up..."

"What are you saying to her? Stop talking and get her back!!"

"Yes ma'am"

-

Jungkook

3 fucking weeks!! My father and I met with Lee Ju-won yesterday. He is willing to make the arrangement for our marriage... But we have to find her! Yoongi hyung has been working on finding the van, and connecting it to whoever took my love. I've watched the footage a million times, I can't stop. It's the last time anyone saw her...

She's standing there, looking pale, but still beautiful... Wind blowing her hair around... She looks like she's going to say something to a passing family... Maybe ask for help?... The van screams into the frame and the door slides open... Every time I watch it, I want to yell at her to run, ... A hand grabs her and she's dragged into the van... Then the door closes, and she's gone... Just like that...