°32 *

Yoongi

otp

Hyung... I don't know more than what I told you. He called from the #, and I sent him your contact.

Shit! Did he call your cell?

No Hyung. He called the hospital main number, and then my extension in the office.

At least he knew not to call your cell... Did you text my info to the number from your cell phone though?

No. I used a colleague's phone while they were in surgery. It's not someone I'm close to, so it should be fine. I erased the history from their phone.

Ok. Thanks Namjoon... I wonder why he called you after all this time...

He probably knew it would be easiest to reach me without using my cell... I was happy to help though. Tell me what else you need from me.

Head to the safe house after work to relieve Jin... Make sure you aren't followed as usual.

I'll do it Hyung. Call when you get news.

I will. Be safe Namjoon. Call me if there is anything suspicious.

-

Hearing from Namjoon that Jungkook called him is a relief. At the same time, he's had my number for 12 hours now, and I still haven't heard anything. Sophia and Olivia are basically trapped in the apartment right now, but at least they are safe for the time being. There are men in the building, and surrounding the neighborhood. We just have to wait them out for now. I hope they have enough food for a few days.

"What is happening hyung? Was that Namjoon hyung on the phone?"

"Yes Jimin. He heard from one of our friends, but we shouldn't talk about it here. Things are not as they should be..."

I watch Jimin furrow his brows in frustration, but he doesn't ask anything more. I sit and grab his hand again. "Hey. It's all going to be ok." He nods, but the tears are back in his eyes again. He is feeling so guilty for bringing Aera into Jungkook's life, and nothing any of us say, makes him feel better. "Jiminie... None of this is your fault. You had no way to know. And let's be honest... As much as I love her, and understand why she felt like it was necessary... If Sophia had just stayed, we could have helped her... But we can't go back, so let's just focus on the now. Right?"

"Thanks Hyung... I appreciate it. I'll do my best... I think I remembered something about the night I got hurt. It could have been a dream, but I remember Aera pushing, or hitting Bora... When I went to help her, there was a loud bang... Maybe a gunshot?"

"That's great Jimin! Don't force it. It'll come when you're ready." I rub his head and stand as my private cell phone rings.

otp

Hello?

It's me.

Where are you?

Safe for now. Are they safe?

They are. Almost got caught by men at the residence, but they got away.

What?!? Where are they?

Safe. We have to keep this short. Is this number you're using clean?