°22 *

*⚠️ MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️*

"Who was that woman, Jungkook?"

He's still on his knees at the door with his hand pressed on it. He's crying and I don't understand anything.

"Jungkook... Answer me! Who is she?"

He turns to me, with a angry look on his face that scares me a little. He gets up slowly, walking toward me. When he stops in front of me, glaring into my eyes, I feel small.

"Why are you here Aera? I told you to talk with Rosé. Make sure you couldn't salvage your relationship... So why did you follow so fast?"

I can't be honest with him, he'll freak out. He's waiting, and I don't know what to do.

"I went to her Jungkook... She was with another woman. She's moved on."

I mentally high-five myself for this lie. He looks sorry for me, and I try to keep a sad look in my eyes. He's always been soft for me when I'm crying.

"I'm sorry to hear that Aera. I wish that I could go back and not take you from her."

"It's alright Kookie... It gives a chance to us now. Right?"

I see him shut down. His eyes are always so easy to read. He looks away from me, and shakes his head.

"Aera... It's not going to work. I'm sorry. I can't give you what you want. I need to be honest with you. I care about you, but I'll never be in love with you."

"Jungkook... You haven't even tried. I made you feel good before... I could do that all the time if you let me."

He turns to me and I wrap myself around him. I pull him to me and start kissing his chest and down his abs. He's such a God... His hands land on my shoulders, and I'm excited about what he's going to do... Unfortunately, he pushes me back and away from his body.

"No... It won't work. What happened before was a mistake. My body reacted Aera, not my heart. You deserve better than that."

He stands still, looking at me. He's closed himself to me, and I don't know what to do. I try again, to figure out exactly what I'm facing, by questioning him.

"You never told be who that woman is... I'd like an answer."

A small smile plays on his lips, and I see his eyes twinkle. He is looking past me, into a place in his head I can't follow.

"Jungkook? Tell me!"

"Jesus Aera... Stop!"

"No Jungkook. I have the right to know."

"Sophia..."

"Jungkook! I'm Aera! Stop calling me that!!"

"No... That woman... Is Sophia."

The ground under my feet feels like it disappeared. I sit back on the bed, and look around the room. I see him looking at me, but I can't meet his eyes.

"She's dead... Sophia is dead Jungkook. I know this woman might remind" "She is Sophia... Not just a reminder... The real Sophia."

He's smiling now, and my heart is shattered. Looking at him be so happy, after all I've done in the past 6 years, pisses me off . I worked hard to drag him, and Olivia, back from the brink of misery. Now he's going to push me aside because some woman claiming to be his dead love is here.

"If she is really your Sophia, where has she been? Why hasn't she gone to Olivia? What about Olivia?"

"Aera... I don't know alot. She came here to tell me, but..."