°33 *

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
WARNING
This chapter will contain potentially triggering content
Mention of suicide and depression
Do not read if this would impact you in any negative way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so happy for Sophia. She's been through so much. She stopped by today, and I could tell she was nervous. I waited for her to open up while we shared lunch and stories about our friends. I told her how things with Yoongi are while she smiled in happiness for us. When I asked about Jungkook, she blushed cutely, but said things were going well. They are all moved in to a house his parents got for him.

After a while she finally got around to telling me what she came for. I wasn't surprised, but I acted like I was. After I did the required checks, I hugged her and sent her along with all she'll need to surprise Jungkook. The smile on her face was so huge, I swear it will cause her cramps in her cheeks for the next few days. I watched as she almost skipped to her car and then sat in her seat squealing. I chuckled at her behavior, but the truth is I understand why she feels this way. So much has been taken from her in the past, and she's finally got all she wants and needs. She deserves every bit of happiness.

When she finally drives away, I head to the kitchen to prepare a nice dinner for Yoongi. I suddenly want to spend the night cuddling, and loving him, with everything I have. I hear him come through the door as soon as the steak hits the pan, and I know he's going to be surprised. I'm thinking about what to make with the steak when I feel his arms wrap around my waist.

"Steak? What's the occasion?" I can't help but to smile as he sets his chin on my shoulder. "I'm just happy, and I know you like it, so I wanted to cook some." He lets me go and starts getting out the sides, and the rice leftover from yesterday. "Yoongi... You don't need to do that. I can do it." All he does is shake his head at me. "I want to help." So we cook together, talking about our day.

When we finally finish, and sit at the table, I tell him about my visit with Sophia. He's shocked, but excited when he hears what is going on. I catch him staring into space and I ask what's wrong. I feel my stomach clench when he explains that Aera was released. His father believes that she's been sufficiently brainwashed, and will tell anyone who asks, that Mr. Min's men rescued her. I can tell he doesn't share his father's thoughts, and he's worried.

I think about the happy smile, and the excited squeal Sophia let out as she left... I pray for that to be all she experiences from now on.

-

Sophia

I walk into the house and smell something amazing. After taking my shoes off, I move further into the home, noticing flowers placed on every available surface, and candles burning instead of the lights. I wander, looking at all the wonderful blossoms and inhale their lovely scent. Soft music is coming from the sound system, and I feel amazed that he thought of everything. I peek into the kitchen, but don't see him there.

I don't want to ruin anything, so I'll just go freshen up instead of snooping what smells so delicious. The flowers and candles continue until the upstairs hallway. So romantic... I hear something from our bedroom, so I decide to use the guest bathroom to make sure I look my best after all his efforts. I wash my face and tidy up my hair... then after brushing my teeth I apply some lip balm. Since it's not going to get better, I accept my appearance, and head back out to find him.

I'm passing our room, when I hear him curse. Did he hurt himself? I walk to the door and push it open to find out if he needs me. My brain doesn't connect what I'm seeing as real right away. Jungkook is on the bed with Aera, thrusting into her and telling her how good she feels. He curses again, and she moans his name.