°38 *

By the time the 4 of them reached the hospital, Sophia's condition has deteriorated severely. Her eyes were open, but she wasn't seeing what's right in front of her. Her body was vibrating and nothing Jungkook was doing comforted her anymore. A cold sweat covered her skin, and tears trickled down her face. Hoseok turned around in his seat, getting on his knees to try and check on her, but as soon as he touched her she screamed, squeezing her eyes shut.

Hearts were breaking when Jungkook was forced to battle with his love to get her out of the car. Noone else could get close, but he didn't give up. She scratched, hit, and kicked him while he held onto her with firm and gentle hands. People inside the emergency room that day didn't know what to make of the screaming girl. She was completely lost in her mind to all the traumatic events of her life. Misery and pain was all anyone could hear while a crying Jungkook carried her into an exam room.

Even when it was only the 2 of them, she continued to rage at his touch. He cried, but didn't get mad. The fear in his heart that she'd finally be lost to him forever was very real. Dr. Kim Namjoon entered the room with a staff psychiatrist, and tried to get Jungkook to release Sophia so they could put restraints on her. Noone wanted her to harm herself, or anyone else. After a particularly brutal attack of fingernails on Jungkook's face, he reluctantly moved away.

After the restraints were put on, her wailing became unbearable for Jungkook. He ran from the room to get some air with Hoseok chasing after him. As soon as he reached the park across from the hospital, Jungkook collapsed to his knees and sobbed. That's how Jimin found them when he arrived. A call had been placed to all the 'brothers' letting them know that Jungkook needed them. Jimin sank to his knees and pulled his friend into his arms, hoping to give him some comfort.

The tortured cries from his love were all he could hear even while Jimin and Hoseok were talking to him. His whimpers and constant tears, along with his self blame, was hard for his friends to hear. After a while, Yoongi came to let them all know that Sophia was sedated. Jungkook finally got to his feet, bowing to his Hyungs for the care they've shown to him and his love, and ran back to the hospital.

He slowed his pace as he approached the room where Sophia was. When he walked in to see her restrained, his heart shattered. She was staring into nothing, while Namjoon and the psychiatrist were speaking in a corner. Jungkook walked closer to his love and took her hand in his. She flinched, but he only sat down on the chair and held on to her in the only way he could.

Namjoon looked back to see his friend sitting quietly humming to Sophia, and running a hand in her hair. She had calmed from the medicine, but her eyes were wide open staring at the ceiling. His heart hurt seeing her like this, and the pain on Jungkook's face. His colleague pulled his attention back to him as he told him that they need to admit her to the psychiatric ward. Namjoon looked back at his friends, wishing for things to be different.

-

Sophia

"You're my little slut Sophia. I'm going to make you scream my name over and over again... You'll beg me for more, or to stop... It doesn't matter... You'll be begging..." He sucks hard on my neck leaving a gruesome hickey behind, as I continue to struggle. He laughs at me and punches me hard in the sternum knocking the air out of my lungs. He lets me go and I collapse to the floor gasping for breath. As he leaves he turns to see my weak form and chuckles. "Soon Sophia... Very soon"

~~

My "mother" approaches me and kicks me in the abdomen so hard I see stars. She drags me up by my hair and looking into my eyes I can feel how much she hates me. "If you ever threaten me again, I will shave your head and force you to face the world as the monster you are. You are only alive because I let you live. You are a disgusting, ugly piece of shit. I am ashamed that you came from my body!" I'm thrown to the floor again and she kicks me a few more times. I'm coughing blood and can't breathe, but she wants me dead...