°11 *

*⚠️ This chapter will have Mature Content! ⚠️*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BREAKING NEWS

Jeon Jungkook, the youngest son of Jeon Jung-Hoon, will be taking over the CEO position of Jeon Corp instead of his older brother. There is speculation that Jeon Jung-Hyun is unwell and is not able to continue in the position he'd been groomed for. The first order of business for the youngest CEO in Korea, will be to find a bride. Sources say many business families have reached out to the Jeon's to open talks regarding their single daughters. Jeon Jungkook has made a name for himself by not joining the business world right out of college, instead following a passion for teaching. In an interview he said he enjoyed his time as a teacher, but a heartbreak forced him to reassess his future. Is there a young woman who refused this handsome man? No matter, it shouldn't be long before his family finds the best wife for him.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The news story played on the TV in the cafe and Sophia watched with her heart in her throat. It has been 6 months and alot has changed. The biggest change is Sophia herself.

She found out she was pregnant a couple weeks after arriving in Busan

She found out she was pregnant a couple weeks after arriving in Busan. She had been getting sick often, and felt generally run down, so she visited a clinic at her boss' insistence. When the Dr told her, the first thought she had was to run back to Seoul, to Jungkook... Then she realized the Lee's would probably kill her baby, and she stayed put.