°8 *

*⚠️This chapter will have Mature content! ⚠️"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dad! You have to listen to me. I will never marry Lee Seo-yeon." I was so fed up with this bullshit. I had received a summons to meet with Seo-yeon and her parents today, and I'm here trying to make my father understand that I won't be arranged to her.

"Jungkook. Your mother and I have always supported you not being involved in the business. But we need you to do this. It's important to our family. You'll learn to love her Jungkook."

"NO! I will never!! NEVER!! She is a vile girl who bullies my..." I stop myself. I don't know if I can even trust this man I call a father...

"Your?? Your what Jungkook? Answer me!" He's looking at me with confusion. I think if I tell him, he'll understand. But he's trying to force something on me he's never going to get me to do...

"Father... I'm in love with someone else. I will never love Seo-yeon because my heart is taken. Please stop this arrangement. I'm begging you."

I began crying before I could stop the tears

I began crying before I could stop the tears. My father came and hugged me to him and I felt relieved. I blubbered into his chest like I used to as a child. "I'm so sorry to be a disappointment to you Dad. I wish I could have been what you wanted me to be."

"Shhh... Jungkook... You aren't a disappointment. You will never be. Stop crying son. I'll stop the arrangement. I would like to meet the girl who's stolen your heart though." I just nodded while sniffling into my Dad's embrace. I could not tell him about Sophia yet. She's still at the Lee's, and Jimin hasn't been able to get to her yet.

"You will Dad... It's just so complicated right now. I feel so lost Dad. I wish I could go back in time and fix my mistakes... I messed up, and... Well now I have to wait to be with the girl I love."

"How can I help Jungkook. Tell me... I'll do what I can. Is she mad at you? Do you need me to talk with her parents?"

"No! You can't... It's... She's currently arranged to someone else. But..."

"Hold on Jungkook... You are looking to break her from a contract? I can't support that. You know what can happen. Who is she arranged to marry?"

"I can answer that, old friend." I heard Mr. Park's voice from behind my father, and he released me to turn to him. I wiped the tears from my face and looked up to see Jimin and his father. Jimin came to me and hugged me as our fathers embraced.

"Park Pil-woo! How long has it been? What information about this girl my son loves do you have?"

Jimin pulls me away so our fathers could talk. When we get outside, we sat together in my mother's garden. I looked around admiring what she'd done. "Jimin hyung... Do you think they'll let her go to dinner tonight?"