Chapter 11: Prevent it from happening

Author's POV

Mercury: "What are we going to do now Cinder? We can't bring Beacon's server down."

Cinder: "We still can bring it down. The Wyvern is ready on the mountain. We just need to cause total panic. Emerald, gonna have to Semblance to create something to scare all the people on the Colosseum."

Emerald: "But there's too many of them, I don't think I can do it."

Cinder: "Your the only on we can count on. We can't bring Beacon down if the Wyvern doesn't get here. If the Wyvern is here, he'll distract Y/n so Salem can proceed with her new plan."

Emerald: "Alright, I'll do my best."

Cinder: "And just in-case. Mercury, go to the power generator of the Colosseum. Plant a termite there to cut the power of the entire place if Emerald can't scared the people."

Mercury: "Got it."

As the three of them were still making plans, they look by the TV and saw it's now a 1v1.

Port(TV): "And the next contestant is now Pyrrha Nikos, representing Team JNPR.

Oobleck(TV): "Yes! And she'll be fighting is Yang Xiao Long of Team RWBY!"

Port(TV): "Let's see who'll win in the very exciting fight. What would you say about that, Y/n?"

The Camera shifted to Y/n who's sitting beside them.

Y/n(TV): "Both of them are a skilled fighter. Yang with her fist, and Pyrrha with her spear and shield. So I can't decide on that."

Port(TV): "Well there you have it folks. Looks like we're gonna have to wait and see who's going to win here."

Cinder: "That's the cue. Let's proceed with the plan."

The three of them walk out of their dorm to start their plan.

Time Skip brought to you by

After a battle of Pyrrha and Yang, it ended in a draw because both of them broke their aura.

Port: "That was a very astonishing fight! But too bad it ended in a draw!"

Oobleck: "Marvelous! Absolutely Marvelous! The two girls fight like a true Huntsman!"

As the two of them are talking, Y/n saw something on Pyrrha and Yang's fight.

Athena: "You seemed to be in troubled, my son."

He turns around and saw his Mother along with Atreus, Sofia and Scarlet.