Chapter 14: Grimm Attack

Author's POV

After Sona discovered who Ruby and the others are, she keeps it a secret for herself so it wouldn't change the future.

Sirzechs: "I don't like this."

Grayfia: "What is it, Sirzechs-sama?"

Sirzechs: "All the guards we sent to find that Tyrian guy hasn't been send any report."

Grayfia: "Do you think that this Tyrian eliminated him?"

Sirzechs: "I think so. But they should have sent a distress signal to when they first saw him."

Grayfia: "Do you think that they all got killed before they even saw him? Where was their last position?"

Sirzechs: "They were somewhere in Kuoh. I don't know where the exact spot. But I've already sent some elite guards to secure the town. I'm worried for Rias and the others."

Grayfia: "Lord Y/n is with them. I'm sure he'll dispose of him immediately. I only have one question."

Sirzechs: "What is it?"

Grayfia: "Why didn't she told Lord Y/n that she's pregnant with their first child?"

Sirzechs: "Well, she likes to keep it a surprise until the time is right."

=SOMEWHERE IN KUOH=

Vali and his team are laying on the ground, badly beaten.

Bikou: "W-What the hell is he?"

He tried to get up and used his Bo staff to support his balance. Vali gets up, grab a phoenix tears from his pocket and pour it on himself, to heal.

Vali: "He has the same power as Y/n. This will be challenging."

Arthur: "B-Be careful on his tail. It's a very lethal poison that would kill instantly!"

Vali transform into his Balance Breaker while Tyrian is just laughing maniacally

Tyrian: "HAHAHAH! No matter how many armors you wear, you still can't beat me! I will turn you into a tin can and throw you into junkyard for recycle! HAHAHHHAA!"

Vali charge at Tyrian and the two of them clashed their fist together, creating a shockwave blasting everyone back.

Tyrian wrap his tail around Vali's neck and throw him away. Vali recovered in mid-air and hammerfist Tyrian back to the ground. 

He charge his fist with devil energy and throw it down to Tyrian, hitting him directly. When the smoke clears, Tyrian just look up and smirk at him.

He jump up towards him with a blinding speed, and tackled Vali in the stomach. He then grab him in the head and headbutts him, until his helmet got destroyed. Tyrian covered his fist with the power of hope and punch Vali in the gut, destroying his Balance Breaker and blasting him down on the ground.

Bikou: "Vali!"

Tyrian: "HAHAHAHA! Is that all you got, Mr. Bigshot?! If so, then I guess I'll turn you into one of my minions!"

He was about to land a killing blow on Vali but someone intervene and blasted him away.

Vali and his team look to where the attack came from and saw it was Ophis.