Chapter 19: The Relic of Knowledge

Author's POV

Ozpin and the others reach to Mistral and they left the two pilots at the hospital before heading to Haven.

Yang: "Why is this place seem a little quiet?"

Ruby: "Yeah. I don't see any Huntsmen around."

Qrow: "Something's strange is really going on here, Oz."

Ozpin: "Let's hurry."

They hurried up to go to Haven Academy to confront Lionheart. While they were walking, Athena, Atreus, Scarlet and Sofia noticed that the people seems to be hiding.

Athena: "It appears they're waiting for us."

She quickly grab her sword, throw it on the three, piercing it through and killing someone hiding on it.

Raven: "It's a member of a Black bandits!"

Then more Black bandits run out of their hiding place and run towards them with weapons on their hands.

Summer: "Ambush!"

They brought out their weapons too and went ready to fight. 

Summer: "Jaune, Nora, Ren! Protect the kids!"

Ren: "Leave it to us!"

Sofia: "But Mom! We can help too!"

Ren: "No. It's dangerous to use your power here!"

Nora: "Then I'll just have to break their legs!! RRRAAAAHHHH!"

She charge at the bandits with her regular hammer and starts swinging it around, knocking some of them into the air.

Summer and Ruby using their Semblance to dodge the bullets as well as getting to bandits.

Ozpin: "Everyone! Avoid killing them!"

Athena: "'Not killing my attacker isn't what I always do."

She said as she stabs her sword into one of the bandits eye. She then kick the corpse out of her sword and swings it around her, slashing the throat of the two other behind her.

Atreus: "Look out!"

He shoots his arrow into a bandit from a distance, knocking him out of the roof. Then Jaune jump in front of Atreus and use his shield to block barrage of bullets that coming towards him.

Yang: "I got them!"

She used her gauntlet to throw herself to the rooftop to stop the bandits with guns. Weiss summons a Lancer Queen and rides on it while shooting the other bandits.

Unknown to them three Bandits sneaks behind Scarlet and Sofia, going for the kill.

Bandit: "Got you now!"

Qrow and Raven turned around and saw the bandits going to kill the kids. They transform into birds, trying to reach them.

???: "HHHAAAAAAA!!"

A black silhouette appeared behind the bandits and slash them away from the kids. Scarlet and Sofia turned around and saw it was Blake.

Scarlet/Sofia: "Kitty!"

She smiles at them before helping the other fight the bandits.

Yang: "Blake...."

She smiles, seeing her teammate again.