Prologue

Author's POV

Six years have pass since the War in the Underworld, and  the attack of the last the Titan.

Y/n L/n. The God of War is living in Kouh in his mansion with his wives and children. He's now resting in the living room while cleaning his Blades of Chaos and Leviathan Axe.

Rias/Sona: "We're home."

He look by the door and saw two of his wives.

Y/n: "Welcome back you two."

They walk towards him and kissed him on each cheek.

Y/n: "How was your day?"

Sona: "I talked to a parent about their child pulling pranks on the teacher's mustache by putting pepper on it. I warned them that if he did something like that again, I'm going to kick him out of the school."

Rias: "And the Spartan Industries will make a charity foundation for the homeless. All we need to do now is an approval sign with my brother."

Y/n: "I'm sure he's approve that."

???1/???2: "Mommy!"

They saw two girls running towards them. The first girl has the same hair as Rias while she Y/n's E/C and the second one has his H/C color while she has Sona's eye color. Two of his daughters, Scarlet, and Sofia.

Rias: "Hello Scarlet, have you been good today?"

Scarlet: "Yes Mommy!'

Sona: "How was school today, Sofia?"

Sofia: "I have fun! My teacher gave me a star, see!"

Scarlet: "Me too!"

They showed their star badge to their mothers.

Sona: "Aw, I'm so proud of you."

Rias: "That's my little Scarlet!"

Then they both hug their own daughters.

Sona: "Why don't you play with your other brothers and sisters while we change first?"

Rias: "You too Scarlet."

The two girls runs out of the living room and head to where their other siblings is.

Rias: "We're going to change first Y/n."

Sona: "Then we'll make dinner after."

Y/n: "Rossweisse and Akeno are already on that."

Then the two of them head upstairs leaving on Y/n on the living room. He put his weapons away and walk into the hallway but he saw something out of the ordinary.

He saw a spectral woman wearing a dress, walking.

Y/n: "Who are you?"

The woman didn't listen but just keeps walking. Y/n followed her and the woman walked inside of a room. When he got to the room, he saw the Woman standing there in the middle.

Y/n: "I'll asked again, who are you?"

The slowly facing him.