Final Chapter: Slayer of the Gods

Author's POV

Y/n arrived to the ruined castle of Salem. But when he got there, he saw that she wasn't alone. Standing beside her, is the person that killed his wives and his world.

Y/n(Angry): "Zeus!"

Zeus: "After all these years, this is where you were hiding, child?"

Y/n(Angry): "Why are you here!?"

Zeus: "To finish what I started. To eradicate the blood of that traitor, Kratos!"

Y/n(Angry): "Your the one who's betrayed him!"

He grab the Blades of Chaos as the flames starts to erupt from the blades.

Salem: "I didn't want to come this way, Y/n. But you leave me no choice. If you won't be at my side, then you die."

He throw one of his Blades at her, but Zeus went in between them and block.

Zeus: "This is between you and me, BOY!"

Y/n turned into his Rage of the Titans and sprint towards Zeus, as he did the same. The two of them got their fist ready and punch each other in the face.

Y/n not wanting to get blasted shoves Zeus's fist away from his face as he empowered his punch, blasting his Grandfather way.

Salem was about to cast her magic, but Y/n back fist her away and run towards Zeus.

Y/n: "GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

He continues on running towards Zeus as the both clash in fist and blades while destroying anything around them.

Salem: "Damn you!"

She was about to charge at them, but she was stop when someone attacks her. She looks to where it came from and saw Atreus, Scarlet and Sofia, flying in the air with their Devil Wings out and magic circle on their hands.

Sofia: "You will not intervene!"

Scarlet: "Dad will avenge our Moms!"

Atreus: "And you'll be dealing with us!"

The three siblings went to fight off the Queen of the Grimm. Then an airship arrived and safely landed.

Summer: "We need to help the kids against Salem!"

Jaune: "Uh guys. We got a bad news! More Grimm!"

He pointed at a horde of Grimm heading towards them.

Ironwood: "We'll home them! Go help the kids!"

Team RWBY, JNPR, Summer, Raven and Qrow went to help the kids fight Salem while Ironwood, Winter, Glynda and Athena deals with the Grimm.

Athena run towards the hordes while swinging her twins swords around, cutting all the Grimm that gets in her way.

She then stab the sword on the ground, sprouting a bunch of swords on the floor, that killed the Grimm.

Meanwhile with Y/n, he and Zeus continue destroying each other. Their fight already took them to the edge of Atlas by the ocean.

Y/n grab Zeus by the foot and slams him down on the ground before throwing him away. He then grab a tree beside him and use it as a lance and charge towards Zeus.

The tree impaled Zeus, but he used his lighting to destroy the tree. He grab a giant boulder from the ground and slams it down at Y/n, but he countered it with the Guardian's Shield.