Chapter 15: Going Home

Author's POV

The Devil King's guard as well as Team RWBY and JNPR are battling with the Grimm forces of Tyrian while he is fighting Y/n.

Y/n swings his Blades around but due to Tyrian's reflexes, he's able to dodge it. Tyrian swing's his tail to Y/n's stomach, blasting him. But he was about to grab hold of his tail and pulling him towards him.

He then swing him over his head and slam on the ground. Tyrian brought out his folding blade and slash Y/n's back, forcing him to let go of his tail.

Then he grab Y/n by the neck and slam him on the ground. Then the power of Hope covered his other hand and pierce it to Y/n's stomach.

Y/n(Pain): "AAAHHHH!"

Tyrian: "Hahah! I'm not going to kill you... I'll be taking your power first and bring you back to my Mistress.~"

Y/n headbutt's Tyrian, throwing him away from him.  He gets up, and us Spartan Rage and punch Tyrian square to the face. He noticed a Nevermore is flying above him and starts shooting razor feathers at him. He dodge all of them and grab one feather and throw it back to the Nevermore, killing it.

Tyrian ordered five Goliath and they all charge at Y/n. He equips the Claws of Hades and summons five cyclops to fight off the Goliath while he deals with Tyrian.

On the other side of the battle, Team RWBY, JNPR, Qrow and the Devil forces are keep fighting and endless wave of Grimm. Pyrrha used the half power of the Fall Maiden to kill the giant Grimm.

Pyrrha: "Heads up!"

She flies out of the way, avoiding the Nevermore's feather. Grayfia created a giant wall of ice to block the feather and made icicles and throw them back to the Nevermore.

Pyrrha: "Thanks, Grayfia!"

Grayfia: "No problem, Pyrrha-sama."

Weiss summons a Queen Lancer and Nora rides on it and starts raining down explosives on the Grimm.

Nora: "YEE!! HAW!"

Ruby: "Nora watch out!"

She turns around and saw a Grimm Lancer heading towards her but it immediately turned to dust before it hit her. She look behind her and saw Sirzechs with his Power of Destruction.

Sirzechs: "Are you alright?"

Nora: "Yeah! Thanks!"

Sirzechs throws a barrage of POD at the Grimm, killing almost 1/4 of them. Then they felt the ground shaking and a loud roar is coming behind the wave of Grimm.

Jaune: "Does anyone know what's causing that?!"

Blake: "You guys don't think it's a Wyvern right?"

Weiss: "If it is, then we're in big trouble."

Qrow: "If it is, then we need to take it down ourselves. Y/n's dealing with Tyrian."

The roar keeps getting louder and louder until the a huge explosion happened behind the Grimm wave.

Ren: "Good news, it's not a Wyvern. Bad news, I don't know what that thing is."

Beelzebub: "What the hell is that thing!?"