Chapter 17: Confronting Tai

Author's POV

After discovered Raven's horrible past with Tai, he stayed with her for a while until she can finally decides to go back to Beacon.

In Beacon, Weiss's father came to get her back home after the Grimm attack on Beacon, saying the she never should have go there from the start.

Blake went back to Menagerie to go see her Mom and know what's the White Fang next plan. Pyrrha's Mother came to bring her home because she was scared for her when she heard that Grimm invaded Beacon.

There was an awkward silence when Summer met her, the others thinking that they would fight for Y/n. But soon their worried turned to relief when they chat together like best friends.

Qrow on the other hand talk to the person Y/n was talking about that will help them. He didn't let Yang go home to Patch yet and he reason with Summer and the others to stay in Beacon for the meantime before Y/n gets back.

Summer: "What's taking Y/n so long, Qrow? He's been gone for almost a week now."

Qrow: "He's still convincing Raven to come back so she can talk to Yang."

Summer: "But why this long?"

Qrow: "You know Raven, right? It's not easy to convince her at anything."

Summer: ".... Do I really even know Raven anymore?"

Qrow: "What do you mean?"

Summer: "Two days when Y/n arrived in Remnant, I told her that I really like Y/n. And she said that she's happy for me. So when Y/n left to explore Remnant, I was sad because I didn't confess to him before he left. When she said that she was pregnant, we were all happy especially Tai because they're going to be a family. But last week, Yang's real Father is Y/n. I trusted Raven as my best friend, my sister. And she betray me by doing it to the man I love."

Summer starts to tears up and Qrow felt really bad for her. He wanted to tell her the truth but he promised Y/n not to tell it to anyone and wait for them to come back.

Qrow: "Summer... We don't know exactly why Raven did that. So let's not judge first, not knowing what exactly happened or the reason why she did."

=BRANWEN TRIBE=

Y/n is currently sharping some wooden spear with a knife for entertainment or something to spent some time.

Vernal: "Y/n. Raven wants to see you."

He gets up, put the knife by his boot and throw the spear on a Grimm that's been lurking on the bushes. After that, he and Vernal walk back to the camp and he head to Raven's tent.

Y/n: "Raven."

Raven: "Y/n.... I've decided."

Y/n: "Decide what?"

Raven: "To go back to Beacon. To tell them everything."

Y/n: "Good. And don't worry about Tai. I will deal with him. Qrow message me that he already did the work I gave him."

Raven: "Vernal."

When she called her, Vernal walk in her tent.

Vernal: "What is it?"

Raven: "I'll leave you in-charge here while I'm gone."

Vernal: "What?! Why!?"

Raven: "I'm going back to Beacon. I don't know how long I'll be there, but I know that you can manage everyone here."