Chapter 22: God vs Queen

Author's POV

Tai became the reincarnation of Issei and kidnapped Summer and brought her to Salem. Now, Y/n and everyone else are now heading to save her and stop them.

Ruby: "What's the plan, Dad?"

Y/n: "You and your Team help the soldiers advance on the west wing. Jaune, you and your Team help the East Wing."

Scarlet: "What about us?"

Y/n: "You, Sofia and Atreus deal with the Nevermore and other flying Grimm. Winter, get on an airship and help them."

Winter: "Understood."

Clover: "What about that River of Grimm?"

Ironwood: "We could drop a bomb on it to make a path."

Y/n: "Don't. I'll deal with it myself."

Ironwood: "Alright.

Everyone went to their designated stations. RWBY went to the West Wing to help deal with the Grimm while JNPR headed to the East.

Scarlet, Sofia and Atreus summoned their wings and magic to deal with the flying Grimm.

Y/n headed on top of the ship, holding the Blades of Chaos. He looked up and saw a Nevermore heading towards him.

He throw his Blades on the Nevermore and grapple himself towards it. The Nevermore tried to shake him off but he stab one of his blade into it's neck to control it.

When he's near at the pool of Grimm, he cut the Nevermore's head before jumping off and start free falling. He then activated his Rage of the Titans.

He slam both of his fist on the pool of Grimm, destroying a portion of it. He grabs his Blades and starts spinning them around, melting the Grimm.

Ironwood: "Path is clear! Everyone, advance!"

He commanded his army as they all charge in battle cry.

Ironwood: "Qrow. You and the Ace Ops gonna have to use the new Mech suit. It's design to handle Goliath's strength."

Qrow: "I don't know how to pilot that thing."

Clover: "Don't worry. It's like flying an airship. Come on, we don't have time to lose."

He, his team and Qrow run out and headed to where the mech suit is.

Ironwood: "Winter, do you spot Salem's location?"

Winter(Radio): "Negative. I can't even see anything with the X-ray vision."

Ironwood: "Do you see Tai?"

Winter(Radio): "Yes. He's wearing a red armor and he's heading to the frontline! Wait, I see Y/n charging at him!"

Y/n charge at Tai with both of their fist colliding into each other. The impact from their fist knocked everything around them.

Tai grab a boulder beside him and swing it on Y/n, knocking him away. He then spread his dragon wings and went to follow Y/n.

Ruby: "Dad!"

Athena: "Focus, child! Your father can handle him. We must save your mother first!"

She along with her Grandchild charge to the wave of Grimm, heading to Salem's Castle.

=Salem's Castle=