Chapter 6: Explanation

Y/n's POV

I was walking around Beacon, trying to find Blake. Then I saw her by the cliff, sitting on the edge.

Y/n: "Blake?"

She turn her head around and saw me. I saw tears coming out of her eyes. I walk towards her and stand behind her.

Y/n: "Blake. I know that your shock to know that I'm your Real Father. I'm shock as well that your my daughter."

Blake: "Why..."

Y/n: "Why?"

Blake: "Why did you come to Menagerie that day?"

Y/n: *Sigh*"Blake, I'm not from this world."

Blake: "What do you mean?"

Y/n: "I'm a God from a different world. I was sent here by my Mother to save me from the destruction of happening. Sofia and Scarlet are my daughters from my world."

Blake: "A God?"

Y/n: "I know it may sounds crazy. But it's true. The only ones new about this is Ozpin, Summer, my daughters, even your Mother."

Blake: "Then prove it to me that you really are a God."

I spread my wings and starts to float and she looks shock.

Blake: "Then what about your Semblance?"

Y/n: "I don't have a Semblance. Or an Aura. I made it up to hide my true Power."

Blake: "What exactly is your true power?"

I closed my eyes and blue flame emerge from my hands.

Blake: "Blue Flame?"

Y/n: "Not just any flame Blake. This is called the Power of Hope. The most powerful weapon of the Gods in my world."

Blake: "Then that means that I have that too?"

Y/n: "Yes. You need find it within you. A sign of hope for you to see it."

She closed her eyes and starts to concentrate. Then a some small ember of blue flames are appearing on her hands. After that, the flame grow bigger and tears starts to come out of her eyes.

Then she just scream and punch me in the gut, launching me to the trees. It didn't even hurt me, but I know the truth pains her.

Blake(Crying): "I don't get it! Why did you have a one night stand with Mom and just leave?!"

Y/n: "Blake. Your mother was in heat that night. And I didn't know that she would get pregnant."

Blake(Crying): "So if you knew that she was pregnant, you wouldn't leave?!"

Y/n: "I-I..."

I didn't any word to say to her.

???: "Blake, please don't blame your Father for what happen."

We turn around and saw Kali with tears in her eyes.

Kali: "I want it to do it that night. In heat or not. I only found out that I'm pregnant was a week before he left. The reason why we didn't tell you the truth is to save you."

Blake(Tears): "Save me? What do you mean?"

Kali: "If the White Fang discovered that you were Y/n's daughter, they would have captured me and used you as a weapon to fight against the Humans.