Chapter 7: Surprises

Y/n's POV

Y/n: "Do you have any books about the Supernatural?"

Tukson: "The Supernatural? That seems odd, I think I have one in the back. Let me just go check."

He went to the back of his store to go find the book while I for something interesting in the front.

Y/n: "Ninja's of Love? I didn't expect to have a Volume 5."

I grab the book and put it on the counter while I keep searching for more.

Y/n: "The Man with two souls? I didn't expect Ozpin to be a writer."

I went to the manga section to see if there anything else.

Y/n: "Darling in the FraXX? Date A Live? Rising of the Shield Hero? Cells at Work? No Game No Life? Re:Zero? Man, there's so many things, new here now."

Then I see Tukson came back with an old book on this hand.

Tukson: "This is the only Supernatural book I found."

He handed it to me and the title says 'Angels, Fallen, Devils'.

Tukson: "Why do you need that book for anyway?"

Y/n: "Nothing. Just something interesting. And I'll take this book as well."

I show him the Ninja's of Love Volume 5.

Y/n: "So how much?"

Tukson: "A Hundred Lien for each book."

I grab my wallet and brought out 300 Lien.

Y/n: "Extra tip. By the way, do you have a Season 2 of No Game No Life?"

Tukson: "Sorry, I don't. I haven't got any news on that for ten years now."

Y/n: "I see. Thanks for the book."

Tukson: "Anytime."

I was about to walk out of the store but I saw a girl with a green hair, tan skin and wearing a quiet revealing clothes. And a boy with ash hair and wearing a blue vest with arm guards walk in the store.

They stare at me for a second before the girl's eyes went wide.

???: "Mercury, we should go!"

Mercury: "Huh? Why? We still got something to do."

???: "It's already too late for that. Now let's go."

She grab the boy out of the store, leaving me confuse.

Y/n: "What was that about?"

Tukson: "They're bunch of trouble makers. That's why I'm packing."

Y/n: "You don't have to leave because of them. Your bookstore is the best in Vale. And don't worry, I'll keep those guys out."

Tukson: "I really appreciate it."

Y/n: "And I already know you were in the White Fang in the past. I saw you, years ago in Menagerie. And it seems that you quit."

Tukson: "Yes. I realized that the White Fang's objectives is to bring Humanity down to it's knees. I only joined them because for the peace of the Faunus with Humans. And now they've been sending some of them to hunt me down, for betraying them."

Y/n: "You did the right thing. And don't worry, I'll be dealing with them myself. You have my protection."

Tukson: "Thank you very much, Marked Warrior."