Chapter 2: Starting a New

Author's POV

After two years of travelling Remnant, Y/n finally went back to Beacon. When he arrived, he was greeted back by Ozpin and Team STRQ.

Summer: "Y/n!"

She used her Semblance and hug Y/n tightly.

Summer: "Your really back!"

Y/n: "Yeah, sorry it took two years."

Summer: "What's important is that your finally back!"

Qrow: "So Y/n. About that drink you said."

Y/n: "We'll have a drink tonight Qrow."

Ozpin: "So how was your travel Y/n?"

Y/n: "It was great. I met a lot of good people and save them."

Ozpin: "It seems that your making a name for yourself for saving them. People called you as 'The Marked Warrior'."

Qrow: "Yeah. People said that you've been killing Grimm that would take many Huntsman to kill."

Y/n: "I've killed many worse creatures than Grimm."

Ozpin: "Now, why don't we go inside and celebrate your coming back."

They all head inside Ozpin's office where he prepared some foods and drinks. They told Y/n that Raven and Tai are now married and they have a kid named 'Yang' and he congratulated the both of them.

Qrow told him that Summer liked Tai before he came, and she knows that Tai like Raven. So he thank Y/n for coming to Summer. He doesn't like seeing their cheerful Leader getting devastated.

After the small party, Y/n and Qrow headed to the bar for the drinks. Y/n paid all of their drinks and start drinking nonstop. After the drinking party, Qrow is now sleeping in the table while Y/n is still drinking in big cup barrel.

Y/n: "Give me more."

Owner: "I'm sorry sir but, you drink all of the stocks we have."

Y/n: "Really? How long was I was drinking?"

Owner: "Eh... more than six hours without any breaks."

Y/n: "I see....."

He look around the bar and saw no one else. It was just him and a sleeping Qrow.

???: "There you are!"

He look by the door and saw Summer with a worried face.

Y/n: "Summer? What are you doing here?"

Summer: "I was looking for you! You and Qrow just leave without telling anyone!"

Y/n: "How did you found me?"

Summer: "Since you were with Qrow, I know that you two would be here."

Y/n: "I see..... I'll be going now."

Summer: "Where are you going?"

Y/n: "To a hotel to sleep."

Summer: "Y/n....."

Y/n: "Hmm?"

Summer: "Y-You can stay with me i-if you want."

Y/n: "Thanks for the offer Summer, but I don't wanna bother you."