Chapter 9: Another one coming

Y/n's POV

Me and Team RWBY are at the Bullhead, heading to Mount Glenn.

Ruby: "So Dad."

Y/n: "Hmm?"

Ruby: "How did you and Scarlet's Mom met?"

That made the rest of her Team look at me with curious eyes.

Y/n: "Rias. I met her when I transferred into her school. At first I thought that it was just an ordinary school but the next day, when I got home, I saw my adopted parents dead a mysterious guy sitting on the table."

Yang: "Why did that guy killed your parents?"

Y/n: "His boss ordered him to find me and kill me because I was a threat to their plan. And that was the day that I was the son of the God of War and my whole life changes."

Weiss: "Then what about Sofia's Mom?"

Y/n: "Sona goes in the same school too. She's the Student Council President of the School."

Yang: "Just how many wives do you have, Uncle?"

Y/n: "Why do you ask?"

Yang: "Just asking. Just wanna know how many baby sisters or brothers Ruby and Blake has."

Y/n: "The truth is Scarlet and Sofia are older than you girls."

Blake: "Huh?"

Y/n: "I just don't know what happened on how they remain as kid when they got here. They're still the same kids from 18 years ago."

Pilot: "We've arrived at Mount Glenn."

The Bullhead door opened and we all jump out.

Pilot: "I'll pick you all up here same time tomorrow."

Y/n: "Careful on the way back."

The Pilot nodded and fly back to Beacon.

Y/n: "Our mission is to clear out Grimm as much as we can."

Yang: "This will be easy!"

Blake: "There's a pack of Beowolfs in front of us."

She pointed at the Alpha Beowolf charging at us.

Ruby: "Then let's go!"

She and the rest of her Team charge to fight the pack of Beowolfs. I heard a loud screech above us and saw a Nevermore headed towards us. I grab my blades, throw it at the Nevermore, pulling myself toward its back.

The Nevermore tried to shake me off but I stab my blade to it's back so I can grab hold. I then continue stabbing it's back with my other blade as it screech in pain. It then slam it's back on a building, forcing me to jump off of it. I landed on the building's skyscraper and the Nevermore did the same.

It swing it's wings towards me, shooting some razor feathers at me but I blocked it with my Spartan Shield. I grab the Leviathan Axe, throw it at it, hitting it's talon and turning it into Ice. I charge at the Nevermore and tackle it down skyscraper while punching it with my bare hands.

I then grab it's beak and slam it's head on the ground, causing a crater. I stomp it's neck and forcefully pulled it's head off, turning it into black ashes.

After that, I went back to the girls and they just finish killing all the Beowolf.

Y/n: "You girls alright?"