Chapter 10: Vytal Festival

Author's POV

After Y/n discovered that his son Atreus is still alive, he was worried because Athena told him that Salem stole most of Atreus's Power of Hope.

Scarlet: "Is Atreus going to be okay?"

Athena: "He will be alright my child. He just needs to recover from what happened to him."

Summer walked in the room and replaced the used towel on his forehead with a new one.

Summer: "By the way, where's Y/n?"

Athena: "I believe that he's with Ozpin at this moment."

Summer: "I see. But where are the kids?"

Athena: "They are getting ready for the fight."

At Ozpin's office, Y/n is asking Ozpin everything he wants to know about Salem.

Y/n: "So your saying that Salem wants to rule this world and she's immortal that cannot be killed?"

Ozpin: "Yes. I witness it many times. As she killed me many times."

Y/n: "Then how do you plan to destroy her if she's immortal?"

Ozpin: "I haven't thought of that. The only option I have is to use the other Relics that locked up on the vault on Academy."

Y/n: "What's the power of these Relics?"

Ozpin: "I don't know. I only used the Relic of Knowledge which answers three questions for every hundred years. And I used up all of them."

Y/n: "I see."

He look out the window and saw the Amity Colosseum floating above Beacon.

Ozpin: "Why don't you go to the Collosseum and watch your daughters fight?"

Y/n: "Maybe later.... I need to go back to Atreus first."

Ozpin: "Very well then."

Y/n nodded and walk to the elevator and heads to where Atreus is.

When he open the door, he saw that Atreus is still on the bed asleep.

Y/n: "Boy....."

Summer: "Welcome back, Honey."

She walk towards him and kiss him on the cheek. She look at his face and saw his worried face for the first time.

Summer: "Don't worry Honey, I'm sure that Atreus will wake up. And I'm sure that he's strong like his Father."

Y/n: "Thanks, Summer. Where's Scarlet and Sofia?"

Summer: "They went to the Amity Colosseum with Athena. They want to see the Vital Tournament."

Y/n: "Your not going to watch?"

Summer: "I'll just have to watch it on TV."

Time Skip brought to you by