Chapter 5: Nora gone wild

Author's POV

It's been a month since Y/n rescue Scarlet and Sofia from Atlas and teaches them on using their power.

Scarlet: "HHHAAAA!"

She created a Power of Destruction and throw it at the rock, destroying it.

Y/n: "Good work Scarlet."

Scarlet: "Thanks Daddy!"

Y/n: "Now your turn Sofia."

Sofia: "Yes."

She steps up and created a magic circle under her and summons a water dragon and shoots it at the boulder, destroying it.

Y/n: "Good job Sofia."

Sofia: "Thank you Dad!"

Y/n: "Now let's get back. I still have class."

Sofia/Scarlet: "Yes Dad!"

The three of them went back to Beacon and the two of them followed their Father to Class. When they got there, they saw that Summer is still giving everyone a test.

Summer: "Hey Honey. Hello girls."

Scarlet/Sofia: "Hi Mommy Summer."

Y/n: "Seems like some of them are struggling on your test."

Summer: "It's just a simple math questions. It's not that hard."

After the test, everyone finished answering except for Team CRDL who's still struggling to answer it.

Summer: "Times up. Finish or not finish, pens down."

She went and starts collecting the test papers.

Summer: "For those who failed will an extra training and Y/n will be the one who's going to train you."

She placed all the test papers on the table and table starts to scan each paper, getting the result. After a few minutes of waiting, she had the result.

Summer: "We have two who got perfect score. Congratulations Ms. Pyrrha Nikos and Ms. Weiss Schnee."

Everyone starts to clap their hands on the two of them.

Summer: "But we have four who didn't pass and it's Team CRDL."

Everyone looks at Team CRDL who's getting embarrass on the situation except for Cardin.

Cardin: "Pffft.... Test isn't going to kill Grimm."

Y/n: "And Killing a Grimm doesn't make you a Huntsman. You four, to the Gym. Now."

They got up from their seat and walk out of the room while Cardin is walking like nothing happen.

Summer: "Alright that will be all, Class dismissed."

Everyone starts to leave the room except for Team RWBY and JNPR. Nora runs to Sofia and starts to spin her around while hugging her.

Nora: "Sofia! I miss my cute little sister!"

Sofia: "O-Onee-chan!"

Then Ruby did the same to Scarlet.

Summer: "Okay, that's enough now girls. I think they're getting dizzy."

Nora and Ruby slowly put Scarlet and Sofia down. Then Sofia runs to Blake and grab hold of her hand.

Sofia: "Kitty!"