Chapter 16: Raven's truth

Author's POV

After Team RWBY, JNPR and Qrow accomplish on stopping Tyrian from taking Y/n, they all went back to Remnant where everything is back to normal. Ironwood arrested Tyrian and locked him up in the deep prison in Atlas.

Meanwhile, Athena explained to everyone about the time changing event, that's why Y/n and the others can't remember what happened after the attack on Beacon.

Ozpin: "So that's the reason why Salem took Y/n's son's power. To go back in time and in Y/n's world to capture him."

Qrow: "But Athena send us back too to stop Tyrian. He wasn't easy to beat since he got Y/n's power."

Y/n: "How come I didn't remember any of you from my past?"

Athena: "I erase everyone's memory of them after they left. To prevent another time changing event."

Y/n: "If they all went back to my past, then... You all saw...."

Ruby: "Yes Dad... We saw all your wives.. And Grandpa."

They all brought out their new weapons they got from Kratos, shocking him.

Y/n: "I see."

Ruby: "And also, there's one more thing Dad."

Y/n: "What is it?"

She gesture over to Yang and she walk in front of him.

Ruby: "Can I borrow your swords Dad?"

Y/n: "Why?"

Ruby: "Just please."

Y/n comply and handed her the Blades of Chaos. Then She handed Yang the blades of Chaos, shocking Y/n and the others to see Yang can lift the Blades easily.

Summer(Shock): "Y-Yang... Y-You can lift Y/n's Blades?!"

Ozpin(Shock): "How is that even possible!? I thought Tai was her Father!?"

Y/n(Shock): "H-How... W-Why..."

Yang: "It's true... I'm your daughter, Dad."

She activated the Power of Hope and give the Blades back to Y/n.

Y/n: "How... Raven and I bare have a conversation. And I don't remember sleeping with her, even when I'm drunk. Qrow. Do you know this?"

Qrow: "I'm just shock as you are when Yang's one of your daughter."

Summer: "Y/n! When did you and Raven do it!?"

Y/n: "I don't know too. I'm gonna have to asked her on what happened."

Ozpin: "So what's the plan now Y/n?"

Y/n: "Qrow. Do you know where Raven is?"

Qrow: "Her tribe doesn't stay in one place. Last time I saw her, she was somewhere the Shion Village."

Y/n: "I'm going."

He walks out of the room, leaving everyone.

Summer: "Qrow. Are you sure that you didn't know that Yang is Y/n's daughter?"

Qrow: "I'm dead serious. I only knew it when Y/n's Dad is fighting them. Her anger awaken it."

Yang: "I'm heading back to the dorm. I need some rest."