Chapter 21: Reincarnations

Ruby's POV

Me and everyone else are now heading to the Atlas Base in Argus so they can help us head to Atlas.

Summer: "What do you mean you can't let us in?"

Once after the guards let us in.

Guard1: "We're order to not let anyone in until further noticed."

Qrow: "Are you serious right now? We're all Huntsmen and we need to head to Atlas to talk to Ironwood."

Guard2: "General Ironwood!"

Qrow: "Right.... 'General' Ironwood."

Summer: "Look, General Ironwood is already expecting us to arrive in Atlas. And if you don't know, my husband is the Marked Warrior. Who happens to be General Ironwoods, friend. Meaning that you two might lose your jobs if you don't let us in or call any higher ups."

Without any hesitation, the two of them run back inside the base to get someone.

Qrow: "Didn't know you can do that."

Raven: "And using Y/n's name as a threat no less."

Athena: "As expected from one of my Daughter-in-laws."

I look at Mom and she has a proud face.

Blake: "So you guys think that they'll let us in?"

Nora: "Well, we have Weiss as a back-up plan?"

Yang: "And that is?"

Nora: "We can sell her back to Atlas, then Highjack it!"

Weiss: "Are you kidding me?"

Ren: "And besides, if we highjack an Atlas airship, we'll be blown in the sky."

Ozpin: "Ren's right. We can't just simply take an Airship without authorization."

Summer: "And where did you kids learn to steal? Ruby, you better not think of anything like that. Especially you, Atreus, Scarlet and Sofia."

All three: "Yes Mom."

Ruby: "And I don't really plan on stealing at anything. Dad might get mad."

Summer: "Good."

Then the two guards came back along with a Commanding Officer.... Which is wasn't what I thought for a Commanding Officer.

Cordovin: "My name is Caroline Codovin. The Commanding Officer of Atlas base here in Argus."

Ozpin: "Commander Caroline. My name is Ozpin of Beacon Academy. Behind me are the members of Team STQR, RWBY, JNPR and the family of Y/n L/n."

Cordovin: "So I see. And what do you want?"

Summer: "We need access on your Airship to send us to Atlas. It's urgent that we need to get there."

Cordovin: "Haven't you heard of the news? Atlas is under lockdown. No entry or exit of Airship of any means."

Summer: "The only authorized Airship to get to Atlas is here. That's why we head here."

Cordovin: "The General cut all the authorizations until further notice. It was announce that Atlas was breached by some unknown group and that's why all Airship are disable to fly to Atlas."