~Kurapika's Crush?~

Finally! On to the Kurapika stuff!!! I hope you like it! its gonna begin really innocent because they are just 11yr olds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurapika's POV:

This girl amazed you, not only was she strong and she defended you and Pairo without hesitation, but she was also very kind, warm and welcoming. You walked beside both Pairo and Y/N who were riding your big bird pet. This was the order : Pairo(behind), Y/N (infront) and you(walking beside them guiding the bird). She was in the middle of saying something at she stared at the moon. Pairo was listening intently, he always loved a good story, but you were focused on her. The moon light cascaded down her face accentuating her natural beauty, it was as if nature itself wanted to put the spotlight on only her. The stars even brought out the already beautiful shine in her E/C eyes an- wait. Natural beauty, spotlight, beautiful shine? What were you thinking, you just met her. It's indecent, in your opinion to fall for someone over their looks... But she was kind, welcoming, strong and she defended you...and Pairo. No. Stop. You're too young to be thinking such things. Your mind cleared when you heard her call your name, bringing you out of your trance.

"Kurapika, is that true?! You are taking a test?" She questioned

"Y-yes" You stuttered, you began to state the description of the test:

'If a member of the Clan ever wanted to explore the world, they would have to go through a series of tests. One is a written exam, another is an oral questionnaire and the third is the hardest: they have to go into town to buy groceries and not get upset or angry. This is done by using special eye drops which causes the Scarlet Eyes to last long after the person has calmed down. If the Scarlet Eyes appear, it means this person is not ready for the outside world and will fail. This is because people in the outside world become very scared of the Kurta Clan's Scarlet Eyes and the Kurta Clan member could be a danger to oneself or another.' (hunterxhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Kurt...)

"Wait then, if what you said is true, back there what I saw were your scarlet eyes?" She asked.

Both you and Pairo exchanged glances and Pairo smiled encouragingly, willing you to answer truthfully. "Yes..." You said. You were prepared for her to do exactly what the rest of the town did when they saw your eyes.

~Flashback~

"R-red eyes?! ITS A DEMON!" cried one woman.

"STAY BACK! STAY AWAY FROM ME!" yelled a man.

"Mommy? why are his eyes glowing?" a child asked.

"Only demons have red eyes. Stay away from those kids dear." The mom said as she picked up her child and joined the stampede of people running away from them.

"Get out of our town you DEMONS!" yelled the village elder.

~Back to the present~

But she didn't. "That's SOOO COOL!" She said, "I wish my eyes were as beautiful as yours! They were like sparkling jewels! They make you 10 TIMES CUTER!" she exclaimed, causing you to blush. She remained oblivious to the blush, but noticed you tense.

Y/N POV:

'Red eyes wow... I wish my eyes could do that'. You think. My E/C just stays E/C it gets boring, but for them it changes! WOW! You were traveling home on Kurapika and Pairo's big bird pet. When you arrives Miss. Tilly was worried sick. She hugged you so tight you thought you might suffocate. Nex, you introduced Kurapika and Pairo, and said they'd be staying the night because they had nowhere else to go. She humbly welcomed them and told you all to clean yourselves up for dinner, which she hadn't started because she was too worried about you to cook. You agreed pushing Kurapika and Pairo upstairs and you 3 took turns taking a bath. 1st you, then Kurapika, then Pairo.