~One More Night~

Your P.O.V: 

           By the time you all made it back to the city you were all too exhausted to book your flights. So, you all checked into a hotel and decided to head off the next day.  The hotel  was amazing. It was grander than any room you've ever been in. You've never been into luxurious hotels, but Leorio insisted on checking into the best hotel saying, "We're Hunter's now! We should enjoy the perks." No matter how many times you argued over how it was only for one night or how it was a waste of money, you ended up in the best hotel in the city, possibly country. You checked into your own room, while the guys checked into theirs and all of your rooms were fairly close to each others. 

          When you walked into your room you dropped your bags in awe. The room opened up to show two separate sections: The bed room and the area including the washroom and kitchen. It was lit up generously by warm golden lamps and the large window by the queen size bed. There was even a small chocolate on one of the pillows waiting for you. You approached the window to see and aerial view of the city. It was late at night so the city was lit up by many street lights and passing cars. From this high up, you felt like you were looking down on your own miniature galaxy, the buildings and street lights forming the loose stars and constellations. You lay down in your bed and nearly sunk into the soft mattress. The silk covers gently embraced your skin, beckoning you into a much needed nap which you were happy to comply. You closed your eyes and sunk deeper into the sheets.

         Suddenly you are awoken by the feeling of someone else in your room. You shoot up into a sitting position and scan your room. Standing in your room's door frame was Killua. He looks over at you casually and sashays over to your bed. He sits on the edge of it and you scoot over slightly, a little shy. After what you heard you weren't particularly comfortable with being alone with him yet. 

          "Like the room?" He asks, as he leans back on his palms and looks around the room. 

          "Y-Ya." You say, "It's beautiful. How about yours?" 

          Killua shrugs, "It's alright. I don't really care. We just came here to sleep anyways." 

          "Then why are you here?" You ask, noticing that might've come off as rude and add, "I mean, Why aren't you sleeping then?" 

          "I found chocolate on the pillow of my room and decided to come here and take yours." He says showing the piece of chocolate suspended between his index and middle finger. 

           You turn around to see the chocolate on your pillow was gone and whipped your head back to face Killua, "Hey! That's mine! You already have yours!" You reach over and try to take back your chocolate, but of course Killua was faster. Every time your hands came close to catching it, he always swiped it away quickly. 

            "Ya well, I already ate mine." He said and continued to tantalize you with the chocolate, until you finally gave up trying to take it back from him. 

            "Ughh... Just take it. It's not worth it." You say slumping back into the bed. You hear Killua chew the chocolate and suddenly the memory of his indirect confession comes to mind once more. You sat up, "Hey, Killua..."

             "Here." He says, handing you a piece of chocolate, "Have the rest." You take the piece of chocolate, thank him quietly and eat it. "What is it?" He asks and you look back at him confused, "You were about to say something before I interrupted you." 

             "Oh, right." You take a deep breath knowing there was no turning back now. "Did you mean what you said back then?" 

             "Back when?"