Chapter 23

On Monday morning you got up early and got ready for school.

In the entrance of Nekoma high you saw Natsuki and you two went at the classroom together.

You were having an ordinary school day when one of your classmates called your name.

"F/N-chan, there are two boys waiting for you in the hallway"

"Dumb of you Suwa-kun, these are the boys from volleyball club. Aaaah the captain of the team is so hot that I might faint"

Your girl classmate whose name you don't remember said. (Yeah you remember people's names not quite well)

"Uh okay thanks for telling Suwa-kun" you smile at him and you see him blush a little. (You are fucking attractive, aren't you? Yes, you are!)

You are standing in the hallway and searching for Kuroo and 'the other boy' which certainly is Kenma.

You easily notice them and go towards two guys.

"Hello boys"

"Hey F/N" Kuroo answers.

"Hi" you hear calm voice of Kenma.

"So this dude wanted to talk to you but he didn't want to ask others to call you to come out of the class, so my mission ends here. See you kitties later!"

Kuroo smirks and leaves you and Kenma in the hallway where not many people are seen because it's lunch time.

"Umm... Sorry if I interrupted you..."

"No!" You yell a little because you're excited about what he has to say. "Umm I  mean, nevermind you haven't interrupted anything hehe"

"Oh sh*t, it's too visible that I'm kinda nervous" you think.

Kenma smiles a little.

"You may wonder what I wanted to say yesterday. And I... I couldn't wait any longer because I'm too interested... And..."

You listen to him carefully with widely opened eyes. Extreme curiosity is written on your face.

"Do you really like me?"

Your heart stops and your head starts to ache. You don't realise what is happening around you. You can't even see Kenma and in front of you you see the words written everywhere "Do you really like me?"

You don't know how many minutes has passed when you realised that Kenma in front of you is watching you with miserable cat eyes and you wonder why he has this expression. The only person embarrassed now is you and why does he look so worried?

"I am so sorry..."

He turns his back and goes. You want to scream. You want to hold his hand and say to him that the thing he said is true, but you don't do this because...

"Why did he say sorry? Did he reject me now?" You think. "But if I don't do anything I will never understand what the hell is going on here"

And you step forward and run to the person whose body has almost disappeared from the hallway.